A Landslide For Joe Biden? the Hill

Thanks.

1 Like

People do … well, at least some people. Others think “Down double digits? Hey, it (barely) worked once, so it surely will again!!!”

His Leadership. That’s all that matter. His policies aren’t unique to him. Any Republican would do what he did.

He lacks leadership. A Head Coach for the NFL is there not to coach Xs and Os but to set a culture and project leadership.

Trump is horrible at his only real job. Xs and Os can be taught by the assistants.

2 Likes

So the problem is his management style, or lack thereof…

Can’t be the worst thing a first lady has ever said or done.

In the middle of an election, did you see Barack Obama going around telling George Bush and the Republicans how to fix the economy? NO…you don’t tip your hand to the opponent. That would be like Tom Brady saying to the Defense, We are going to run a skinny post for 30 yards, and I am going to look the receive all the way down field and you are going to know exactly what I am going to do…so there it is. And the ball gets picked off.

Looks like Trump is going to get Dan Quinn’d.

No one is locking anything down. No one ever was. There may be tightening up of certain industries from time to time…But come on. Do you really think we were locked down? I never was stopped from going anywhere. I went to the grocery store, I continued to work, If I needed home fixing supplies I could get stuff at Lowes or Home Depot. We were not locked down, nor are we going to be.

Lock down is a term Republicans use to scare Americans into thinking they will be locked in their homes and not allowed to go out. It’s a bunch of BS.

Seriously. I do understand the paranoia and lack of rational thought required to believe this

■■■■ the actual thread topic, right?

I sense an even more epic sky-screaming event than even I previously anticipated.

I’m gonna need some earplugs.

1 Like

Or you’ll hear the sound of Americans celebrating the removal of this cancer from White House and the polyps from the Senate.

1 Like

Well one things for sure the White House is getting ready to get a whole lot uglier. I don’t see anyone the Biden’s bringing in to compete with Melania and Ivanka.

Super important- having plastic surgery babes in the WH is really key.

4 Likes

I live in a huge “age qualified” community in Florida. In fact, the entire unincorporated town is restricted to age 55 and over. In 2016, no matter where you went, you would see a trump sign/flag/banner. My husband (first time ever typing that, I got married on Saturday) and I would drive around and if we were lucky, we’d see a dozen or so Hillary signs, compared to the thousands for trump. Fast forward to 2020? We drove around yesterday with pad and pencil and drove our golf cart through perhaps 10% of the town. We saw 173 signs for trump and 231 signs for Biden. This would have been unimaginable at any other time. Our town is the blood red spot in an otherwise pale blue county.

13 Likes

Gratz on nuptials.

2 Likes

That’s why I always choose who I’ll vote for - who has the hottest family members.

It’s much more fun than looking at petty things like whether they have matured enough to be functional adults.

4 Likes

Thanks, only took 35 years. Lol

Congrats on the marriage! Just out of curiosity, is it in The Villages?

1 Like