A Landslide For Joe Biden? the Hill

All fake pollsters are liberal Deep State elites.

2 Likes

Well there are hours of tapes. Ex-adviser releases secret Melania Trump audio recordings - YouTube

And none of them include her saying ■■■■■ Christmas "

Word for word what she said, you really shouldn’t not call posters liars

1 Like

It’s 2020, adjust your expectations from this lovely optimism to the worst case scenario.

While it does look like Biden will win, if the opposite happens I am not sure how polling sites will be able to dig themselves out of this one.

She did not say ■■■■■ Christmas”. You lied

Might want to listen to audio

But she did she used those exact words in that exact sequence. So…you going to stop with the TOS violations yet or…?

Mod Note

Knock it off right now. Stop calling each other liar.

She did say, “Who gives a ■■■■ about this Christmas stuff?” We have it on tape.

Here’s a tip to decide whether it’s bad or not: Ask yourself what you’d say if this was a Michelle Obama tape.

Mod Note

Get control of yourself.

Ok.

This is embarrassing, man.

This thread is about Biden’s polling lead, whether you believe it, and why or why not.

This isn’t about ‘disgruntled Trump voters’.

It’s certainly not about any of us being ‘former Trump voters’.

This is a solid point, if it’s a straight election scenario.

It will be much more difficult to blame polling firms if the election slides towards double elector slates, and the like.

I think the question you should be asking isn’t, “Are we seeing a lot of enthusiasm for Biden?”. You should ask, “Are we seeing a lot of opposition to Donald Trump?”. And the answer to that question is a resounding, yes!

3 Likes

Can you please tell me the #1 Trump policy you most oppose? Just one.

It really depends on what the polls are saying and how far they are off. If the polls tighten and Biden ends up losing, the polls may just be correct. The margin of error allows for a certain level of error.

It’s really the pundits who got it wrong in 2016 by declaring Clinton a 98% winner. FiveThirtyEight gave her a 70% chance of winning, and I think that was the correct amount. The guy even called out the rust belt that morning as the question mark.

And it’s also not about what Melania Trump said, but here we are, discussing it in a Biden thread.

His complete mishandling of the pandemic response. I don’t trust him to lead the response in the future.

6 Likes