A Landslide For Joe Biden? the Hill

Of course they do. You have to be a conspiratorial paranoiac to get through the intro thinking, 'They’ve got all my documents."

Define great chance. 33%. 50%.

What exactly is a great chance?

Allan

Arnt we Trump supporters all conspiratorial paranoiacs?

I was told? If you mean the first lady then yeah I believe her when I listened to the audiotape and she said ■■■■■ Christmas”

I dunno. I know that even by the mid 1990s, a call center operator just gets a script on a rotation, pops up on the screen, with no control over call distribution unless part of a dedicated pod. Product surveys, cold calls, advert callbacks - they all work the same way. Even for many at-home subcontractors.

The ■■■■ how that person gonna dox someone?

(Call center superrvisor. Where I met my wife.)

The one being polled knows none of this .

Probably counts as some sort of derangement syndrome. There may even be a name for it.

Try “vigilant”

Vigilant derangement syndrome does not ring a bell. I’ll look it up though.

1 Like

The proof that that isn’t the case is that there are a lot of people telling pollsters they voted for Trump in 2016 and are switching to Biden in 2020. If they were “shy Trump voters” they wouldn’t have admitted to voting for Trump in the first place.

You can be glad. You can be so glad that your funny bone is laughing. Your gladness does not refute my post about why we lie to pollsters.

That is not nice to say on a board and actually it’s A TOS. I believe she was honestly truthfully and open when she said on tape ■■■■■ Christmas”

Hahahahaha … sure. Like those “undecided” voters of Biden’s who showed up in previous clips as Biden supporters.

Everyone knows this unless they’re in a sweaty little rabbit hole.

You gotta make it through the intro to get to the question answering part.

If you are getting a call from a campaign, they’re just using public documents.

I get polled often. I never miss elections. I live in NH. We have that famous primary. We are homeowners. I’m a registered independent. I have been called to local, state and federal jury duty. I have a license, an IRS tax #, a business registered, and a mortgage. All public records.

1 Like

Do you need to hear Melania say it? I don’t want to post a direct link because of the f word, but here ya go: Melania Trump Caught Saying ‘Who Gives a F-ck About the Christmas Stuff and Decorations?’ on Secretly Recorded Tapes | Glamour

Ex-adviser releases secret Melania Trump audio recordings - YouTube Oh, she’s a gem.

1 Like

I bet you tell em you were a previous Trump voter who is going to vote Biden now. Then you probably go and smoke a cigarette.

Deep State with their automated data collection and analytics.

They probably collect all this data in real time and cross-link it to Antifa groups along with the funds to finance the firebombings.

And then use artificial intelligence to find the liars and make sure they get firebombed too.

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Sorry buddy… that’s not what your lying friend said she said.

Is this supposed to convey meaning?

Well, then, consider this - what if the pollster is of the same persuasion of the group that tried to kidnap the governor of MI? It would be just as dangerous in that situation to answer “Biden,” right?