A devastating question to the Left and the NeverTrumpers

This was indeed a devastating question but not for the reasons that you conjured up in your head

I’ve not heard that euphemism for “ass” before, but I see your point.

1 Like

You’re nothing if not reliable.

1 Like

Has the devastating question been asked yet?

1 Like

Link please.

Are we still devastated? Asking for a friend…

1 Like

I think most of us have moved on.

1 Like

Awesome…I wasn’t sure if there was supposed to be some set time we were supposed to remain in this state…kind of like a respectable period of mourning before moving on with life…

1 Like

Reading this thread, I see what the issue is.

Trump supporters have long clung to the “rumors” that Democrats, as soon as they assumed power in the House, were going to bring up articles of impeachment. Trump supporters were hoping that would happen, and ultimately backfire, so Trump supporters could go “HAHA! Told you!”.

But, along the way, Nancy Pelosi squashed that. No impeachment. It devastated Trump supporters. So, Trump supporters had to take a different route. They shifted now to “Democrat leaders lied to them.” Its weak sauce, has no legs, really. But, its a new spin from AM radio, so Trump supporters run with it.

2 Likes

It’s obvious.

An acquittal is indeed proof of innocence. Look at the synonyms.

Allow me

former FBI lawyer Lisa Page last year, in which Page agreed with Ratcliffe’s characterization that the DOJ had told the FBI that “you’re not going to charge gross negligence.”

I’ve heard a lot of us have been very successful in stopping the cascade of tears

1 Like

Are many people saying it? Because, you know, if many people are saying it, that means its true. :wink:

Timing, a lot of people involved in this coup attempt and coverup.

Lib here. In answer to your question…no. Further, if those involved in prosecution knew they had falsified evidence they should be brought up on charges themselves.

Sara Carters report.

The only coup going on is the one in your imagination…

You wish!

Question for you, why hasn’t fat donald put Hillary in jail yet?