A devastating question to the Left and the NeverTrumpers

Considering the attempted coup on top of her private server, foundation, uranium one pay to play, there is a lot of people involved here. Timing is probably key.

Why does the timing matter? If Hillary and Obama are guilty of high crimes, misdemeanors, and the deep state if leading a coup, then we can’t waste any more time letting them cover their tracks and bury the state deeper.

Trump must act NOW.

2 Likes

Timing? She attempted a coup, why wait? She’s a traitor who needs to be put in jail ASAP. Why hasn’t fat donald done this yet? DECLAS now!

That are not just saying it - they are saying it bigly.

1 Like

I don’t think so.

Just following up on the devastation 24hrs later and what liberals survived it? I died a few hrs after the original post and this is my ghost

2 Likes

I just barely survived, but am still too devastated to respond.

1 Like

Judging by this morning’s rush hour I’d say everyone survived.

I’m thinking of starting a support group for all of us that are devastated.

4 Likes

You should. Send me the hotline number. I’m barely holding on.

I’m devastated Hillary is not in jail yet.

1 Like

Hold on. Any day now.

Hang in there buddy. Help is on the way.

Thank you. I’ll try to hold on.

1 Like

Nope. Just means you were very, very good at concealing your crime.

1 Like

It is impossible to commit murder without evidence.

Same here. Fortunately the Trumpcare that kicked in after Donald repealed and replaced Obamacare on Day One found me an excellent therapist and at a fraction of the cost, so I have the support I need to recover from all these devastatingly devastating questions.

4 Likes

Then why are there so many unsolved murders in the U.S? If the evidence is there, I’d like to know who killed Biggie and Tupac. What about JonBenet Ramsey? SMH…

1 Like

Various reasons. There is however, evidence.

And where’s Hoffa? Any evidence so far?