A devastating question to the Left and the NeverTrumpers

Joe Biden’s son, Hillary, and Obama, are you listening?

All that Collusion you did with Russia, you may get caught for, and destroy
your Party.

So Democrat Politicians are pushing to make illegal drugs legal then? hahaha lol.

Conservative Big Pharma trying to make the Nation drug addicts

no, that’s Democrat Politicians again, making up ** excuses for children to take meds, and making up new disorders and problems, such as add or adhd. When in reality it’s simply called being a parents disciplining their children.

Disney’s great at producing Liberal drug addicts and *****. Of course once they use the little girls up, then they have no use for them any more. Brittanty Spears, Christina agulara, Miley Sirus, LIndsay Lohan. Well, I guess some of those girls after becoming *** symbols for the Liberal media may still be around occasionally. I thin Lohan has something on Disney again. I meant MTV. There isn’t really a difference any more.

You have totally got it backward. Conservatives are running cover for Big Pharma. Educate yourself first instead of blabbering about Mickey Mouse

This thread is still rolling along huh?

Tell me…are we still supposed to be devastated?

1 Like

Who’s Mickey Mouse?

Both sides have their hands in the cookie jar when it comes to Big Pharmaceuticals.

The Liberal Fake News Media, and Democrat Politicians keep scrambling and coming up with no answers, so I’d say yes. lol.

Reminds me of a song. Standard YouTube disclaimers apply. Additional warnings as it is 80’s Christian Music.

My answer is YES, impeach him and remove him from office, even if the charges are phony.

He’s damaging our economy, 10 years down the line, with his trade-bashing and higher national debt.

So I don’t care how they get rid of him. The longer he’s in power, the more damage he does to our future. This is all going to come back to haunt us, years from now, just like the same bad policies in the 1920s and 30s did future damage.

2 Likes

One of the few willing to admit it. Prosecute him knowing he’s innocent of the charge purely for political reasons.

Like how the old Soviet Union used to run their trials.

PhillyGuy

Impeachment is not “prosecution”, and is political by definition.

OK, which “women” did Trump inappropriately touch?

Probably? So you have to make up possible names. Why is that? Is it because you have no actual names?

So, you don’t believe in democracy and the rule of law?

the count is up to 43 now

including his first wife who said under oath trump “raped” her in a court deposition

All of them.

Individual women claiming they were inappropriately touched is not the same as them having been inappropriately touched. An allegation is not proof that the claim actually happened. Has he been convicted ever of doing that?

he has admitted to in multiple cases or did you miss his tic tac tactic

Admitting to sexually assaulting women is not the same as being convicted of sexual assault.

1 Like