A devastating question to the Left and the NeverTrumpers

I see you are ignorant on this subject. Boehner, your former SOTH is funding “weed” shops. Trump supports changing the fed law.

And stop pulling stats out of your nether regions.

First the Democrat Politicians are making weed shops possible, and next
they’re going to add other illegal drugs.

They’ll simply use the excuse that it’s all for “medicinal” purposes.

Stubbed your toe? smoke some crack!
Have a headache? snort some cocaine!

Lonely? do some heroin!
have an emotion or a feeling? do some meth!
Just come down to Walmart, your one stop shop for everything! lol.

Hey, they have individual pot stores now, but I’m sure it’s only a matter of time, before they have them in Walmart. They have everything else in their pretty much. lol.

I have a headache. I’ll be right back.

2 Likes

It is not OK for Joe Biden to inappropriately touch women. It was not OK for Donald Trump to do it either but he got a pass on it. Something to do with the letter after the name and nothing to do with people actually giving a damn about how women are treated.

1 Like

Which woman did Donald Trump inappropriately touch?

An aging old Republican pothead friend of mine from AZ (I dont do drugs) came and harangued me about his love for trump this evening. So annoying

Not woman…women plural

probably ivanka to start…

Good list to start. I’m sure all the women on the list are just lying to make a name and out to get that poor innocent Trump. Right?

I’m sorry. Why do u have a headache?

You beat me to the punch.

So, all you have is dirty minded guesses.

Touche. Grab them by the Morris

It’s been nearly three months since this devastating question was asked. Counselors continue to stand by with blankets and coloring books for those of you laid low by the scathing truth and holy righteousness of the query.

Jesus only approves of booze. Says so right there in the Bible, somewhere in Two Corinthians I believe.

Drugs and Alcohol transcend political affiliation.

This isn’t a college group that gets together after Trump wins in 2020.

Leave that kitty alone! Besides Morris was too fat - just look at that gut. Almost as big as trump’s.

Are you kidding?!?!
“Russia are you listening”?
Trump also invited other countries to interfere when he said; “l’d listen” (when referring to dirt on opponents from other counties).

How about the Penguin several years back?

u know, the annoying Nadler.

The pathetic party about Nadler is I guess he’s hated Trump way before he was President, but the funny part, is that he doesn’t have any proof for his pathetic allegations. lol.

1 Like