A devastating question to the Left and the NeverTrumpers

We weren’t talking about obstruction. You asked how does anyone know what Trump told McGann to do.

I made it very clear that I was indeed talking about obstruction.

Just about anyone is an adult compared to trump.

1 Like

When several key Democrats like Pelosi keep flip flopping on if they’re going
to “Try but fail, and keep wasting the taxpayers money to do so” actually impeach
Trump, it keeps looking worse and worse for Dem supporters that it’s actually
going to happen, and even if it does happen, it’s going to be a loss cause, and
a waste of their time, and going to ultimately make them look like even more
idiots than what they already do now. Especially after the whole Russian Collusion
hoax and waste of Taxpayers money. lol.

As a Conservative myself, it is really funny to watch, in 1 major aspect. The American People are getting sick and tired, and fed up with the Liberal Dem Dem Politicians, and
their **. lol. :expressionless::smirk::grin::grin::grin::grin::grinning::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The mouse eats the Cheese, The Cat eats the mouse, The dog eats
the Cat, The Wolf eats the dog, but who eats the Wolf?
I do! I do.

You said, “I’d be happy to see him serve out his first term and then be publicly shamed for the rest of his life. I just want an adult in the WH.”

Now you say you would be happy with almost anyone but Trump, since when asked to name an adult you would like in the WH you said, “Almost anyone is an adult compared to Trump.”

Your attitude doesn’t seem adult.

It’s a darn tootin shame you feel that way. Jimmy crack corn and I don’t care.

1 Like

So, QED

Donald Trump isn’t going to cure cancer. If he were the kind of person who could do that, then he wouldn’t be a slobbering cretin which would mean we weren’t having this conversation in the first place.

3 Likes

So in other words you’re going to deflect from answering the question.

Ok if trump cured cancer I would be like “that’s great yay he must be smart”. But if that happened in a vacuum and he also continued to be a neo nazi apologist xenophobia stoking ignorant woman hating scumbag no, I would not support him as a presidential candidate. I would support him as a medical researcher though.

1 Like

It’s been a month and a half. Has the devastating question been asked yet?

it’s comforting to know that we can be devastated even without the question.

1 Like

Nope wouldn’t support him.

Trump is the cancer and it will never be cured. Invalid question.

1 Like

Do you think Joe Biden touching so many women inappropriately is ok?
I’m not sure how Trump is a Neo Nazi when he has a son-in-law and daughter who are Jewish? The Democrats are the ones that have a Politicians making anti-Semitic remarks more and more.

Why couldn’t he be a neo nazi apologist and also have a Jewish son in law? Thomas Jefferson was a racist who thought it was ok to own black people. He also had sex with them. This really isn’t that complicated.

Actually I don’t know why I bother. Goodbye.

3 Likes

Wasn’t every founding father a “Racist” in general? Dem White Men Devils!
Lincoln was a White man who was probably a Racist also right? lol.

Having new Politics come to Washington in a place that is heavily corrupted is
a cancer? :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

I repeat, trump is the cancer. But by all means, light up boys.

1 Like

I already gave you one example of how Trump wasn’t the “Cancer” in Washington.
Now I’ll give you another.

The Democrat Politicians are the ones that support the legalization of pot/Weed.
Which helps cancer go along faster if someone smokes cigarettes. The majority of people that smoke pot/Weed, easily smoke cigarettes as well. They’re both addictive.

and both can cause cancer. But you still think that Trump is the cancer? ok. :crazy_face::wink: