A crack in Fox News' Trump support?

And how many black women? That’s not saying what you think it does when 40% of black voters self identify as having conservative values.

it mean 13% of black men.
It totally blows the “Trumpkins are all about scary brown people” out of the water. Then add the Hispanics… who libs routinely categorize as “brown”. Thirty percent voted for Trump. BOOM… another broadside into the “Trumpkins are all about scary brown people” ship of lies.

Then add the people like me… with Mediterranean olive skin and … the lib ship of lies is sunk.

it was libs who were so afraid of THESE brown people that they labeled them as UNSAFE.

BOOM… The lib ship of lies is now at the bottom of their ocean of tears. November 2016 was just too much for them.

8% (all black voters) of a voting block that is 40% conservative is pathetic.

Those two ladies speak my language.

Then you should be happy to know, that Kanye, Candice Owens, Diamond and Silk and many other AfricanAmericans are speaking out against the “victim mentality” that has been so pervasive historically in the black culture.

and are we playing stream of consciousness? Apparently you lost the argument that “Its all about scary brown people with Trumpkins” and now have to move on to something easier to defend.

Quite a lot of Trump supporters were motivated by fear of cultural and demographic change.

They called it preserving their heritage.

I don’t mind change, if it’s for the betterment of our country?

I just found the post as a disingenuous attempt to spin Trump’s support among black voters as being greater than it was by excluding 50% of the demographic.

you seem to place “brown people” outside the heritage of our country. Strange…I dont. Our nation’s heritage is inextricably tied to African Americans and their contributions to our culture. Sorry you see it that way.

uh, from what i’m seeing, 11% of black people, men and women, voted for GW Bush. 8% voted for Trump.

anyone else have different numbers?

all it takes is one “brown” trump supporter to sink your ship of lies.

Those are the numbers I get as well

No it doesn’t. I nor anyone else has ever claimed the opposition against him is unanimous. There are always outliers to any situation, always.

I said “men”.

I know… I know… you libs don’t even know what a “man” is these days. But 13% of black MEN voted for Trump.

Yes you dishonestly tried to make it only about 50% of the demographic. The post you replied to said people, not men. Having the support 8% of any demographic is pathetic no matter how you slice it

but used Diamond and Silk as your example.

Call me a liar if you want. Nothing new there. But the honest person can see that my post said 13% of black men voted for Trump.

You’re projecting on me. I never used the term brown people in this thread so I could hardly “seem” to be doing anything with the term. However, when I have heard people use it, it’s never referred to African Americans, rather South/Central Americans and middle easterners.

You do a downright terrible job at trying to understand what I think as you’ve clearly demonstrated.