A crack in Fox News' Trump support?

it must all be a confusing swirl of facts to you. I also said that this Mediterranean olive skinned (not white… but the color of many Muslims) person voted for Trump and that 30% of the people libs routinely call “brown”, namely Hispanics, voted for Trump.

But I consistently said 13% of black men voted for Trump.

Your ship of lies is sunk just like this…noisily and with great drama.

@dantes too

There was so much blatant misinformation by Republicans in promoting the tax “reform” bill, in particular using the nominal tax rate as a comparison. That number is essentially meaningless. The effective rate, after myriad deductions, is what matters, and the US effective rate was not high, or low, somewhere in the middle. It’s highly doubtful that this change will make much difference, to corporate decision making.

You haven’t mentioned anything about dangerously increasing US debt over the past decades. Wasn’t that a big issue for you, at one time?

1 Like

so what you’re saying is…

87% of black men didn’t vote for Trump
92% of black people didn’t vote for Trump

and to add to that…

89% of black people didn’t vote for George Bush

1 Like

When I look for cogent, informed political commentary, Kanye, Candice, Diamond and Silk are my go-to sources. I see why you admire them.

1 Like

It still is. I do not like debt. If by cutting taxes, it will motivate the return of businesses back into our country which will then increase the tax base and reduce our debt, I’m for it. Now…time will tell.

all it takes is for one to vote for Trump and the “With Trumpkins, it’s all about scary brown people” is proven false.

no one is disputing the numbers favor libs. But you are essentially saying the minority of the minority does not matter.

I admire those that have the courage to speak out against the norm that has worked against their culture for decades while being blasted by that same culture. They are leaders, not followers. Why am I not surprised that you’d demean them?

How will this play out, exactly? Multi-national companies have multi-national customers. It makes no sense for them to manufacture everything in the U.S.

You can admire whomever you want to admire. Those people only speak for themselves, not 40 million black people. Why am I not surprised that that you think they do?

It doesn’t have to be “everything”. The revenue generated by their return just needs to exceed the reduction in tax revenue due to the tax cuts.

so are you suggesting that if their skin color is not white, they should take some kind of IQ test before being allowed to speak or post in public?
They were referenced in response to the assertion that Trump supporters view all “brown” people as scary. Facts were presented that sunk that ship of lies and now you are trying to focus on the intelligence of these people?

Actually all I’m doing is including all the numbers (since you left out over half of a group). I will say that I couldn’t find the % of black men that voted for Bush. Maybe someone else can.

I don’t think that they do. That’s why they are currently being lambasted by the majority of their culture. What’s different though is to hear anyone from this same culture saying what they’re saying. It begins with just one and I see a momentum that’s going in the direction I believe is the right one plus…they’re young.

Oh. That’s all? Well, I have no doubt it will go exactly as you think it will. You’ve clearly done your research.

Time has told multiple times. It won’t happen. The amount of growth required to offset the cuts is pie in the sky numbers.

it only takes one.

fill your lifeboat with numbers. Your ship of lies has sunk.

A nothing burger from the OP. If he knew anything about Fox news he would know that support for President Trump is split about 50-50 and has been from the get go.

Nothing has changed. Meanwhile in the real world Trump is going up even in the slanting hard left polls such as reuters which has him up to 49 percent now. The more the left rails the more popular he gets. :rofl:

I don’t know that it will but what we were doing prior to this change in our tax base…wasn’t.

Yes it is. It’s not that difficult to understand. The issue is that their way of solving the illegal immigration issue is totally backwards at best.

The voting patterns of minorities is irrelevant to the point I made.