A conservative rebuke of Trump's embarrassing press conference, at the same time acknowledging that actual foreign policy is completely disconnected from Trump's rhetoric

oh yeah. his posting on the other thread made me suspicious of who he might be

You and your fellow liberals are jokes and we will not allow our continet being destroyed by neo-fascists like you

If your not a troll I feel sorry for your parents because they raised a moron.

You have no choice.

This is all part of the great master plan of Canada we have been planning it for 1,000 years.

just hilarious. “people want to marry and travel to Europe because they want to marry people from other ethnicities” :joy::rofl:

that is literally what Meghan did

Yes if I want to travel to Europe and steal myself a cute wife I will, You can’t lock them up in Towers this isn’t a the 5th century.

I don’t know who I’m more jealous of Meghan or Harry those mocha babies are going to be seriously adorable.

Thats what Hitler told to teh Jews as well…
We will see…As I said it, we are at war and you liberals are the enemy. That war will be decided in the next few years. And Europe doesnt belong to you to make here mixing up experiments. We already stop immigration to Europe, next years probably will even start to kick out lots of that invaders from Africa and the Middle east.

I doubt that.

You stopped immigration to Europe? :laughing: millions of people are coming every year still.

Meghan markle and Prince Harry got to know eachother because they are both celebrities and came together in Holywood or wherever celebs meet together. Nobody traveled to Europe in order to meet Harry and marry him :laughing:

Not more soon. And we will kick out next years some of that millions who came abusively last years

They didn’t come together in Hollywood they were set up on a date by a mutual friend.

and its not “Meghan” its Duchess of Sussex.

whatever. their marriage is no reason to mix up Europe with Africans and Middle East

like most things you are either willingly trolling or woefully uneducated

But luckily, von Westenholz’s work with Ralph Lauren led her to cross paths, and eventually become friends with, Markle. “Meghan had been a part of the London social scene for a while and had slotted into the high society set really easily,” the source told E!. “And so when Harry told Violet he was having trouble finding someone, Violet said she might just have the perfect girl for him.”

Markle already shared the rest of the story during the couple’s BBC engagement interview back in November. “It was definitely a set-up. It was a blind date,” the Suits star said at the time. “I didn’t know much about him and so the only thing I had asked her when she said she wanted to set us up was, I had one question, I said ‘Was he nice?’”
How Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Met on a Blind Date

he has to be a troll, its way to bad to be a Poe

I’m still waiting for someone to set me up with Princess Beatrice.