A conservative rebuke of Trump's embarrassing press conference, at the same time acknowledging that actual foreign policy is completely disconnected from Trump's rhetoric

You do whatever you want in Canada and we do what we consider its best for us

you asked if there are any virtues, i posted a simple, recent, and factual one. look at who scored the 4 goals for France.
your Bigotry however wont all you to accept that and thus you lash out like in most of your other posts but please keep on using the “lets keep Europe white” defense, that is a sure winner.

Umm the 8th century came and went. The ottomans came and went. Может обратно в школу?

The Commonwealth is important to Canada.

well, you used plural in your post I aswered to…:yum:

do you speak for Europe?

a British Prince married a black woman.

winning world cups isnt a virtue
spare me your drivel about bigotry and so on
Its “lets keep Europe European” and you do whatever you want in Australia, Canada or USA, you globalist fascists

Good to know that people like you really support the mixing up of people, one more evidence that you liberals and your agenda is the most dangerous enemy

who cares? He isnt a role model

He is very much a role model the dude is a decorate military veteran who spend his time rasing money for wounded veterans.

of course it is. To win an international sports competition is the most perfect example of Commitment, Cooperation,Courage, Excellence, Preparedness, and Self-discipline. all of which are virtues

and you are damn right i support mixing of people; black, white, asian, liberal, democrat, coke drinkers, dr pepper drinks(no excuses for Pepsi drinkers) christian, agnosticism, Taoist, Deist, Jewish, wiccan and every other sorts let the mixing occur!

Hitler wanted to eradicate the Jews, Gypsies and some other folks he thought they are inferior, nowadays entire ethnicities of Europe are destroyed by mixing them up with Africans and muslims from middle east. Its the same crime Hitler committed

Nothing better then exposing a white nationalist for who they really are makes me smile.

wait your comparing people having families and children with people they choose to the same as the holocaust?

who the hell do you imagine you are to decide about other folks?
Hitler and the likes of him had similar atitude like people of your kind

You know it’s funny. The doctrine of destruction was based on eugenics - a misunderstanding of genetics and here you are promoting the same misunderstanding without batting an eye

always love this clip
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/prince-harry/9817668/Call-of-duty-Prince-Harry-cuts-short-interview-in-Afghanistan.html

in result ist the same - there will be no Italian, German, etc nation
They will be eradicated and removed by some kind of mixed up stuff

no one is deciding anything, if people want to marry and travel to Europe and marry people from other enthicities they should because that is love.

your the one comparing that to the ■■■■■■■ holocaust.

your a joke of a person.

so what should people be forced to marry within their ethnicity?