9 rally attendees test positive in minnesota

Because he did not force them to be there or not wear a mask
How do you believe hundreds and hundreds of different riots thousands and thousands of people but some how that is different.

Yeah, but I live in NJ and you live inā€¦I forget, MO?

You live in rural america, I live in dense america.

BTW, my project manager at work tested positive 12 days ago. He exposed 75% of our work crew, so weā€™ve had to suspend operations for 2 weeks.

But your personal experience with Covid doesnā€™t preclude you from understanding the basics of itā€™s spread.

Trump hosted an event with zero covid protocols in place. A large number of people at that even contracted Covid shortly after.

Trump continues to hold EVEN BIGGER versions of that event with no protocols.

You, and others here, donā€™t seem to care.

Why not?

Yeah, I live in rural America and shop at the same Wal-Mart as the rest of the 60,000 people in my county. :man_shrugging:

Iā€™ve said dozens of times here that the protests were certainly spreading the virus. I wish they were handled differently.

Re: forcing them to be there or wear a maskā€¦that doesnā€™t matter! He is allowing it to happen! And he could easily handle things differently!

You think it matters to the people that catch the virus, and those they spread it to, that the infections came from people who chose to ignore good practices?

You think you get to say ā€˜Oh, well, I didnā€™t bring this on myself. I caught it from someone who chose not to wear a mask and stand on top of 14,000 people in a hanger. So since THEY made those decisions, it wonā€™t really kill meā€¦ā€™ It doesnā€™t work like that!

If we want to slow the spread and get on with our lives WE ALL NEED to take simple precautions.

One of those simple precautions is not to host events where people can chose to not wear a mask and not social distance while screaming and shouting!

But her boss got sick, so somehow you must conform and cower in fear.

Do you wear a mask when you do?

Hell no. :rofl:

You know what Iā€™m afraid of? Heights. You know what I do about that?

Saying they should have done it different is not even in the same stratosphere as your contempt for Trump rallies.

Iā€™m a ā€˜heā€™ btw.

My project manager is not my boss. He works for me.

Point out where I said we should cower in fear?

Iā€™m simply pointing out here in NJ and eastern PA, the spread of the virus is still prevalent. I know many people who have contracted it, and sadly, I know many people who have died from it.

Which means you guys deal with it the way you want too. Let other regions deal with it the way they want too.

Sorry, but itā€™s exactly the same. Trump should do his rallies differently.

Iā€™ve said plenty of times here that I am shocked that he isnā€™t politically capitalizing on this.

If he hosted rallies that were compliant with CDC guidelines, he would do very well politically.

But enough about me - how do you feel about Trump and the rallies? Are you generally living a safe life? Wearing mask, distancing, not hosting large parties, etc?

71% of them do.

Iā€™m not sure what you are talking about. That was exactly my point.

6ft thinks because he doesnā€™t know anyone who has it, somehow no one else on the board should either.

I was pointing out different regions have different experiences with the virus.

???

1 Like

Your implication is because you have different experience we should all conform to what your region measures are.

Make that two of us who does not know a single case.

1 Like
1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: Amazing isnā€™t it? I did finally meet one person who had had it.

Just one though. :grin: