85% of US Covid deaths were avoidable

Do you really and honestly believe the entire medical and healthcare system was in the tank for Joe Biden?

Seriously?

And that maybe a simpler explanation exists?

1 Like

622,000 or 93,000

There were a lot of studies that show that HCQ was not very effective at treating Covid-19… that the risks of the drug did not outweigh the benefit.

This conversation happened in real time… on this very board. Just because there are a handful of studies that disagree with that outcome does not negate the other side of the picture where there are many more studies that show the opposite.

Do not base an opinion on a single study, but on the body of literature.

2 Likes

Nope. But I can see why a lib with a guilty conscience would want that to be true though.

:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Conjecture.

You’re the one that said it would have “impacted the election”, not me.

1 Like

It did impact the election. Libs were cheering when they realized that with enough dead bodies, they could win. They were very open about how that would sink the incumbent.

4 Likes

No sorry, you don’t get to throw out large scale double blind studies that got great results by testing HCQ on hospitalized patients. This paper has over 50 supporting peer reviewed papers, they list them for you. The American journal of medicine doesn’t publish false papers.

1 Like

Question, did Trump take HCQ as a part of his COVID treatment?

1 Like

Well actually that’s not what happened at all…but this doesn’t address your post where you intimated the deaths were on purpose so Libs could cheer for them to happen.

Which would require the medical establishment to be in on it.

Monolithic thinking from the hive. The norm.

2 Likes

Like this one? https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejmoa2016638

Or this one https://www.thelancet.com/journals/eclinm/article/PIIS2589-5370(20)30389-8/fulltext

or this one Treating COVID-19 With Hydroxychloroquine (TEACH): A Multicenter, Double-Blind Randomized Controlled Trial in Hospitalized Patients | Open Forum Infectious Diseases | Oxford Academic

or this one Use of hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine in patients with COVID-19: a meta-analysis of randomized clinical trials - PMC

etc.

etc

etc

1 Like

I’ve got to find the most recent paper I found that has a mechanistic explanation as to why HCQ showed in vitro but not clinical activity.

That isn’t the protocol, sorry.

This is where conspiracies fall apart

1 Like

They were following guidance from the top, that’s all. And were denied the information from doctors who did their jobs and treated patients instead, as they all got stricken from social media.

Yeah… the first paper listed is about needs for mobile phone and reporting of Covid.

Don’t pad the numbers to make it so HCQ is being “suppressed”

1 Like

There are tons of papers that tested the efficacy of HCQ.

It wasn’t suppressed.

1 Like

Again, it’s a combination protocol that begins immediately upon being tested positive, not just HCQ

Hilarious, youtube even pulled this senate committee hearing down.