8 U.S. Code § 1324a

I’m not going hunting through two years of posts even if I could.

If they can make a case against anyone for knowingly hiring illegals they should be prosecuted. Same position I’ve held on every other business ever discussed with respect to same.

Raging on about “Trump Hiring Illegals” yada yada yada is just partisan BS. He doesn’t personally handle the hiring of low end labor.

People are sayin’ “guess who dropped the dime on Grand America Corp.”

@johnwk2 was making the argument that public officials could be charged under 1324(a)(1)(A)(iii), Harboring… It might be a surprise to you, but statutes often have differing subsections for different crimes… My question stands… How many public officials have been prosecuted under 1324(a)(1)(A)(iii) in the last two years?

You have no idea what input if any he has on hiring bottom end labor.

If you’re going to prosecute someone for a crime the first thing you’ve got to do is show they have criminal liability.

You can’t even get close to doing so here.

You won’t know why this is funny so I’ll try to explain.

You shouldn’t have to look through 2 years of posts to find an example of you holding his businesses responsible for, well, ‘business’, you could do that right here, right now.

But it sure sounded convincing. Like you said something of consequence.

1 Like

I quoted you word for word. You were wrong and you remain wrong.

Harboring prosecutions.

http://www.news-gazette.com/news/local/2018-02-01/federal-judge-finds-villa-grove-roofer-guilty-visa-fraud-harboring-illegal

I already did so what exactly is your issue?

Are any of these public officials in “sanctuary” cities/counties/states? Do we need to have a lesson on what constitutes a public official?

1 Like

Where did you do that? Not in this thread. If I missed it, please point it out.

You miss the point.

If your words are taken out of context then his words make perfect sense.

Prepare to be parsed.

What part of the following are you having such difficulty with?

If they can make a case against anyone for knowingly hiring illegals they should be prosecuted. Same position I’ve held on every other business ever discussed with respect to same.

Sounds like exoneration for the business and put it on the guy whose trying to please the boss.

So you’re going to convict “the boss” on zero evidence he/she had any knowledge of the illegal hiring practices?

Really?

Should we then put Obama in jail over the federal gov’t hiring illegals?

Neither do you. I’m not trying to prosecute anything. I do however have an understanding of policy, hiring and firing and leadership in large organizations. And those decisions on hiring illegals come from somewhere. And are approved by someone. And if he didn’t approve them, then he’s a poor leader. The top person always knows, if not puts forth the policies of his company.

1 Like

You have no idea what input or knowledge Trump had about these practices.

See, all of sudden you remember those old forum threads about Obama. Treat Trump like you treated him.

And who said anything about no evidence. There are illegals working here. Is everyone keeping it secret from the boss?

You made me laugh enough for one night.

Yeah, you said that already and i said neither, did you. I said some stuff about the guy at the top of the leadership being the guy who guides policy. That would have been Trump. Plausible deniability is no excuse for not knowing your company is doing something illegal.

Like not knowing the speed limit is not an excuse for going 50 in a 25 zone. When you take your drivers test…you are tested on what the speed limits are on certain types of roads.

As the leader, you should know if your company is hiring illegals. Nuff said

Unbelievable.

Twice…

1 Like

Did you never watch these little creepers’ reality TV show where they crowed about micromanaging all their little businesses? They tried to make it a positive. On real TV.

Lolzzzzzzzz.