8 U.S. Code § 1324a

And another shot deflected off the skate for a goal.

Please cite one case where a public official in a “sanctuary” city/county/state was prosecuted under this statute…

And that’s kind of the problem. I’m for enforcing these laws against Trump if he knowingly broke them and for enforcing these laws against those who harbor them in sanctuary cities.
Its a nice topic for an anti-Trump thread, but how many Democratic party leaders or Republican leaders really want these strictly enforced?

Breitbart isn’t really a trusted news source.

1 Like

It’s not an anti trump thread as much as it is a blatant point at hypocrisy thread.

Trump’s done a masterful job of fooling gullible people into thinking there’s an emergency, all the while lining his pockets with $$$ from encouraging the very people he warns you about to work at his businesses.

So much irony.

So much dumb.

1 Like

Were these case prosecuted under 1324(a)(1)(A)(iii)?

Lol. It’s a trumplican’s version of brokaw.

They take that ■■■■ for gospel.

And would our immigration laws be enforced more strongly and our border be more secured under Hillary, supporter of sanctuary cities? In voting, you have a choice of the best (or least worst) of two candidates. No remorse for voting for Trump.

So you basically support no criminal action for criminal activity.

Got it.

Less than his marrying a foreigner who worked illegally on a tourist visa, or

Having his in-laws become citizens through Chain Migration.
.^^^^

3 Likes

Dunno. She lost bro.

This is your guy.

Tell us why his brand of hypocrisy is better than a democrat’s.

What I support is equality under the law.

Yeah…its easy to handle it if you just say “I don’t believe that source” without even looking into it. One could do the same thing with more justification about the Washington Post or CNN.

Now lets see if the trends in Breitbart make any sense.

“From Oct. 1, 2017, through July 20, 2018, HSI opened 6,093 worksite investigations and made 675 criminal and 984 administrative worksite-related arrests, respectively. In fiscal year 2017 – October 2016 to September 2017 – HSI opened 1,716 worksite investigations; initiated 1,360 I-9 audits; and made 139 criminal arrests and 172 administrative arrests related to worksite enforcement.”

No wonder open border people want to cut funding to ICE.

Then you support an investigation into Trump’s companies hiring undocumented workers, right?

I know this: Trump hires the very people he’s made out to be our country’s enemies.

How does that sit with you?

You said there were zero prosecutions under 1324a, that is factually false so now you are moving the goalposts.

Poor form.

Additionally.

(June 2018) In fiscal year 2017, there were 2,733 offenders convicted of alien smuggling, accounting for 14.1% of all immigration offenders sentenced under the guidelines. In 9.1% of alien smuggling cases, an unaccompanied minor was smuggled.

Oh good lord, show us where there’s any evidence Trump personally handled their hiring.

Good lord, show me one example of you holding his businesses accountable for this type of act.

1 Like

It’s his company/ companies. He sets the policy or at least what policy/ policies should be. Plausible deniability is a bunch of Crap. And trump knows it.

Wild knows that too. It’s just hard to admit that Trump is full of ■■■■■