6th circuit court of appeals reinstates OSHA vax mandate

Ron Johnson is a moron.

Still calling ■■■■■■■■■

Feel free to prove otherwise.

Tell Biden to get his plan in gear then.

He is the one responsible now.

Killed more than Trump WITH A VACCINE.

Not at all a good leader. Lying deadbeat mostly.

The mandate ■■■■ is over…the dying isn’t.

Yet More misinformation

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-approves-first-covid-19-vaccine

Allan

Ephors. Oracles.

1 Like

If you knew how this worked Jezcoe you would know why. If they had approved the current pfizer vax being used the other vax would lose their EUA because you can’t have them of there is an approved vax available.

2 Likes

People in charge of making rulings in the United States.

You know it’s in the constitution.

Allan

Ron Johnson is a moron. He is parroting a claim that started on 4chan.

The claim comes from 4chan.

Be better

Semantics…Makes no claim to prevent spread. Mandate makes this faulty assumption.

Comirnaty contains messenger RNA (mRNA), a kind of genetic material. The mRNA is used by the body to make a mimic of one of the proteins in the virus that causes COVID-19. The result of a person receiving this vaccine is that their immune system will ultimately react defensively to the virus that causes COVID-19. The mRNA in Comirnaty is only present in the body for a short time and is not incorporated into - nor does it alter - an individual’s genetic material. Comirnaty has the same formulation as the EUA vaccine and is administered as a series of two doses, three weeks apart.

“Rulings”

Hahaha.

Where is the love? You guys defended him tooth and nail and now he is a RINO. Did his admin even exist or was it all a lib plot?

you guys fought him tooth and nail

doesnt make much sense now does it?

A three judge panel voted 2-1. Probably should go to an en banc reconsideration first.

1 Like

Yes. Are we now defending him? No

However the right simply glosses over most of those years now as if they didn’t happen

The whole “history will be kind to him” kind of fell on its face rolled down hill and caught fire.

1 Like

We did?

Roberts, I loved his pick and said so on this very forum back in 2005. I guess you missed that

And he was easily confirmed by the senate 78-22.

He’s been a wonderful Chief Justice.

Allan

This is just blue meat for the rabid base. Everything happening right now is a play for the 2022 midterms.

4 Likes

I don’t know how many had catastrophic reactions either but i know we lost a lady from our church because of the vaccine.

It does happen regardless of propaganda from the left otherwise.

2 Likes

the other 6 refused to hear biden’s “emergency appeal” of the 5th circuit ruling.

but you go with your dreams

1 Like

preventable? lol. you’re funny. there is nothing preventable about it. everyone who can get covid will eventually get covid. the only question left is how sick will they get.

4 Likes