6th circuit court of appeals reinstates OSHA vax mandate

6th circuit reinstates mandate that the 5th circuit stayed.

See judge shopping does work.

Of course the judges in question used common sense logic in their ruling.

“OSHA has demonstrated the pervasive danger that COVID-19 poses to workers—unvaccinated workers in particular—in their workplaces,” the court said in its ruling.”

We can’t have judges using logic, it might set a precedent.

Anyway a win for the Biden admin.

Allan

covid is not a work-centric safety issue

this is not “common sense” it is violation of personal liberty which leftists love

7 Likes

Leftist Karen’s love the violation of personal liberty. The SC will smack down this court’s ruling.

6 Likes

the SC should but i’m not convinced as most of them lean left, unfortunately

Commicrats love to celebrate authoritarian overreach.

This ruling won’t last long.

Let’s Go Brandon!!

5 Likes

I think it stands at 5-4 conservative. I put Roberts with the other libs. “Great” pick by the rino/establishment Bush. :roll_eyes:

You never know with the court but i think this is egregious enough the 5 conservatives will do the right thing.

5 Likes

i hope so!

it is egregious that’s for sure and it’s splitting the country apart. i’m surprised there isnt revolt over it in fact

democrats killing people’s livelihoods at whim as they play dictator is getting old.

4 Likes

What percent of those vaccinated have had catastrophic reactions? If you can’t answer this question, then ask yourself why? Where is the data? Why would the data not be readily available? The answer is very problematic and when those responsible then attempt to now lock up the Pfizer data for 75 years, it inspires the “let’s go Brandon” in me.

3 Likes

Obviously the court disagrees with you.

Allan

that doesnt change what i said

2 Likes

Republican fantasyland.

Only 3 justices are anti vax mandate.

The other 6 have ruled consistently for vax mandates in the shadow docket.

Allan

I doesn’t change it.

Just makes it not in agreement with the courts take on it.

Layman opinion vs court opinion.

Which is more valid?

Allan

Egregious? Protecting workers safety.

I guess we have different definitions of egregious.

Allan

it’s funny how the left thinks “courts” are some rovings bands of knowledgable philosopher kings making all the right decisions for the land

4 Likes

“egregious” violation of personal liberty

dont pretend people are objecting to the absurd brainwash narrative that covid is a “workplace safety” issue

3 Likes

ONLY if they agree with a ruling.

4 Likes

true story

it’s also where they run to when democracy doesnt go their way

i guess thats why they attempted an insurrection at the supreme court when people didnt buy that kavanaugh was a farting alcoholic gang rapist

but this is before their voting by mail schemes and election riggings. prob not going to be an issue anymore

4 Likes

Forgot one thing. Vaccine is not effective at stopping spread, so mandating use is irrelevant.

It is a therapeutic.

3 Likes

They don’t? Of course they do.

I disagree with the courts all the time.

But I accept the outcome no matter what.

Allan

Even if that was true… isn’t having a therapeutic that keeps people from getting really sick, jamming up ICU’s and dying a pretty good reason to have a many people as possible vaccinated?