6th circuit court of appeals reinstates OSHA vax mandate

Really. I accept what the US federal courts say. No matter what.

Allan

Insufficient reason unless hospitals are already incapacitated…besides HOSPITAL workers are the ones being mandated.

1 Like

Under the old rules, it would never be approved as a vaccine now given its poor efficacy and the existence of effective therapeutics.

3 Likes

By the time that that happens it is too late to get people vaccinated.

The point is to prevent illness and death. Not to continually follow along trying to catch up.

Of course now we play with new rules.

So your objection is a moot point.

Allan

I am going to have to call ■■■■■■■■ on that one.

1 Like

if you “disagree” then you dont “accept”

unless by “accept” you mean you dont try to smash down the SC building doors, or publicly threaten the SC like leading Senate democrats do

1 Like

Not with vaccine rates as high as they are now and no trends that are even alarming.

Step one would be to exempt all health care workers, especially ones with natural immunity.

The mandates are simply no longer viable at any level of logic.

Let’s Go Brandon!!

2 Likes

Sure. They just happened to revise the definition as a coincidence…

We are heading into yet another wave of covid.

Hopefully the death inflicted by this one will not be as severe but there are going to be yet again aa lot of sick people.

And still… arguing against the most basic of public health measures because reasons.

It is insanity.

No surprise but as you should know by now, I have a citation ready.

from Emergency Use Authorization for Vaccines Explained | FDA

What is an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA)?

An Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) is a mechanism to facilitate the availability and use of medical countermeasures, including vaccines, during public health emergencies, such as the current COVID-19 pandemic. Under an EUA, FDA may allow the use of unapproved medical products, or unapproved uses of approved medical products in an emergency to diagnose, treat, or prevent serious or life-threatening diseases or conditions when certain statutory criteria have been met, including that there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives. Taking into consideration input from the FDA, manufacturers decide whether and when to submit an EUA request to FDA.

It is no longer under Emergency use.

It has been approved for use.

Still calling ■■■■■■■■■

As high as they are now? Lol

Many many rural counties in the UNited states are below the 50% mark vaxxed.

That’s pitiful.

Allan

I understand that is the chorus line.

South Africa data indicates otherwise.

1 Like

The vax is now fully approved. EUA is passé.

Allan

The Amish missed the program.

2 Likes

I certainly hope that that is w=how this next wave passes.

I really do.

We should all be tired of people dying from what has become a pretty preventable disease if there are basic health safety measures in place.

Yet more misinformation.

Allan

Nope… lots of death https://wvutoday.wvu.edu/stories/2021/06/22/death-and-religion-excess-deaths-sweep-through-amish-and-mennonite-communities-during-covid-19-pandemic

No, it hasn’t. The vaccine they approved is not available in the US.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ron-johnson-no-fda-approved-covid-vaccine

1 Like