55000 show up in the mud for beto

I’ll support the article V convention as soon as the Dems take more than half of the state houses and governor’s seats

Must be a great job. :wink:

great fiancee

Dems did the 17th Amendment. Hearst.

:rofl: I had a 50-50 shot and chose wrong.

Not bad for a chicken rancher I suppose

1 Like

Willie sounds great as usual.

There’s a line.

You’re actually allowed 7 chickens in your yard here, but no rosters, and I live in the city.

Huh? Hanging out here gets you nothing in life.

He was barely able to get through the song. He still sounds like Willie, at least there is that.

Disagree. He sounds good.

Ok. I’ve seen him live about twenty times or more going all the way back to the seventies and base my opinion from a different perspective.

Just wait and see the crowd at that Cruz rally coming up. He’s got Up With People and Marcel Marceau performing.

1 Like

Wonder when the opposing Texas rallies will happen? Wonder what kind of turnout Trump can get for Cruz.

Trump better bring Melania, because he can’t rely on Cruz’s dog of a wife, amirite?

1 Like

Well that was low. Even if it was in mockery, or saracastic, that was pretty low.

I agree. That’s why I can’t believe Cruz would campaign for Trump after Trump retweeted such a disgusting post about Cruz’s wife.

2 Likes

It would kill Trump if more people showed up to Avanatti’s rally for Beto than showed up for his with Cruz.

Special Guests: New Christie Minstrels!