55000 show up in the mud for beto

Speaking of neck beards and such; I have a question. If I started a different thread it would get deleted.

Is somebody telling those idiots they look good like that? I don’t mean just the beards, I mean the whole bum look. Baseball cap turned around backwards. Wearing sandals and shorts to out in public where people are eating.

That whole slovenly, “I can’t adult” look.

If the women are telling them that’s a good look, you need to stop lying.

Good Lord, big boy britches are not that hard to manage.

I know why they never wear ties, there’s nothing to tie it to on a t shirt.

Buy an iron and some starch. Try some grown man shoes (and a shoe brush).

And unless you’ve got a catcher’s mask on, turn that durn around around and take it off at the table.

After the break - Videos games after 30 - an addictive personality?

beto has used that name since he was a child. its no different than william using bill

This is the oldest man rant ever. Choosing comfort over fashion has been a trend for decades now. I think it makes more sense to wear shorts and sandals than a button up, suspenders and a handlebar mustache.

Choosing to dress like a lazy bum is the trend, and it’s disrespectful and shows a lack of self-discipl…

On 2nd thought, never mind. How could it be any different.

Are these guys dressed like bums, gentlemen or a third option that’s somehow worse than both?

No, not bums, except for the beard. Is that the trend? Is that how you dress? It’s not what I generally see.

Is that a groom and bride on their way to a bakery?

The guy on the left peed his pants and the guy on the right is wearing his mom’s house shoes.

This is hipster, AKA what you’re probably thinking about when you think Austin liberal.

This is a neckbeard:

Neckbeards are basically edgy internet users (4chan) and you don’t really see them in society. They’re the ones trying to say it’s their biological right to have sex with women so rape should be legal, etc.

Hipsters are just a fad. Neckbeards are the latest iteration of the worst aspects of humanity.

Beto is very popular. He had a huge crowd (with Willie Nelson). Even bigger than Hillary’s rally (with Bruce Springstein).

Seriously, I see an awful lot of Beto yard signs in my area, and very few Cruz signs, in what should be a Republican suburb. The only thing that gives me some hope is that I also saw very few Trump signs in 2016.

I see more signs for my Republican Cogressman or even state representative than for Cruz.

Trump fared relatively poorly in Texas, so that’s doubly not a good sign, no pun intended.

Adam Levine says that?

old

1 Like

there is zero chance that Texans vote a democrat into their 16th congressional district in 2018. hell, they still think Donald Trump is a honest guy.

I hope Cruz performs as badly as Trump.

I genuinely do not like Ted Cruz, and I would make the same statement if I were a hardcore conservative. He just has the worst qualities. I don’t envy Texas Republican voters right now.

Do you live in Texas?

Not anymore

Cool. Where did you move to?

St. Louis, Misery.

We shouldn’t be voting on Senators.