55000 show up in the mud for beto

Third option.

1 Like

Trump in Texas? It should be huge. That’s like Kim Kardashian at a LA nightclub.

Why would you compare a fat assed reality tv star who’s only famous for sleeping with C list people and spinning it into a brand to Kim Kardashian.

1 Like

I read that Beto raised most of his money from California donors…is that true?

Always amusing when democrats think attendance at free concerts equal enthusiasm for their candidate.

Texas should just fence in Austin, it would improve the state significantly.

2 Likes

austin,dallas,houston and san antonio should just secede from texas and form their own state. let the rest of texas wallow in their own ignorance

1 Like

You should check back here soon, as the quarter just ended yesterday so you’ll get a much more up to date picture.

I started a thread on the old board about how I thought the donations for state politicians should come from people in that state (and not outside entities or foreign countries). That was shot down by, wait for it, Trump Republicans here.

Texas donations outpace California donations 10-1.

1 Like

#justneckbeardthings

#justneckbeardthings

BTW: While I acknowledge the left’s neck beard problem, it’s hardly exclusive to liberals and the left: some of the worst neck beards I know are libertarian blowhards and sloppy-ass Trump supporters. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I lol’d

:smile:

Yeah. Trumpbags were saying how great it is that out of state donors were going to back susan collins opponent in another thread…

But then again they abandoned shame over their hypocrisy years ago…

1 Like

No worries… they will repeat their lie that all funding for beto came from out of state his whole term if he wins…

Hollywood. And NEW YORK CITY!!!

We need to deport illegal libs.

The exchange rate is going to kill them when they start trying to use those pesos.

Why are you torturing me?

1 Like

^ This

10 char