4473s, The Law and Hunter Crackhead Biden

Does the question say “using”? What does rehab say when you leave?

Are you an unlawful user of.

Not were you, but are you.

1 Like

Who cares what rehab says?

The question is “Are you” as in currently.

“Or addicted to”

Healthcare provider and Subject Matter Experts. He or somebody paid for professional help.

Might be a gray area, but still difficult to prosecute with only two year old evidence. (at the time)

Two years prior right?

Not at all. “Dr. Kuthrapali, when Mr. Biden checked out of your facility, did you tell him he was no longer an addict or that he wouldn’t be an addict in 2 years?”

“No, I told him, as I tell all our patients, that he will struggle with his addiction for the rest of his life. Here’s the literature we give every patient. And the syllabus of the counseling sessions in which we discuss it.”

Yep, 24 short months. That we know of.

So nobody that was ever addicted to anything can ever own a gun? For a civil rights advocate, you seem willing to stretch the rules in this case when even active addicts are almost never prosecuted.

1 Like

Yes. That’s all the law allows.

Didn’t say that. I said he lied on the 4473. 10 years. $250k

Enforce the laws on the books.

2 Likes

How did a non-addict’s gun end up in a dumpster?

2 Likes

With no proof of drug use newer than two years prior when he successfully completed rehab. That’s far from realistic.

His girlfriend put it there and then went back to look for it but too late

It asks if he is addicted. He was, he knew it, he lied.

Why on earth would she do that?

1 Like

So you are saying nobody who was ever addicted can answer no to that question.

1 Like

She was afraid he was going to kill himself. Supposedly.

Not if they follow settled science. If I was king, 5 or 10 years clean would do it for me. Of course a relapse would require confiscation and a new clock.