4473s, The Law and Hunter Crackhead Biden

Chatter has Hunter Crackhead giving false information on his 4473. Namely Question 30:

1. Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?
    Warning: The use or possession of marijuana remains unlawful under Federal law regardless of whether it has been legalized
    or decriminalized for medicinal or recreational purposes in the state where you reside.

The penalties can include 10 years.

Wouldn’t be something if he got sent away while Daddy Dearest is sky screaming to strengthen BGC?

There’s more to the story…

I am opposed to crackheads lying and the Secret Service getting involved.

3 Likes

We know he will quietly pay a fine and be done.

I bet he doesn’t pay a fine.

2 Likes

Yeah something stinks to high heaven here. Just more corruption that I’ve come to expect.

4 Likes

My family has been lucky enough to avoid dealing with drug addiction. I can’t imagine how difficult that must be as a parent or guardian.

Is he still using crack? I have no idea.

Not taking that bet.

1 Like

Nothing will happen to Hunter Biden. There’s one standard of law for Democrats, and another for the rest of us. A sycophantic press corps will be working overtime to spin this as “another Republican conspiracy theory.”

3 Likes

This thread has nothing to do with Trump.

Stay on topic please.

1 Like

You’ve got him now!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

this family and government is so obviously over the top corrupt

it’s sickening

1 Like

The form question is interesting. It reads “Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?”

Sounds to me like it is asking if you currently are one of those things. So anyone who isn’t currently using could honestly answer “no”.

Sooooo drug tests before purchasing a gun, then?

Yep, right after tests to vote or publish.

2 Likes

Justice Scalia noted: “Like most rights , the right secured by the Second Amendment is not unlimited .

I am quite sure you disagree.

But he wore the robe.

1 Like

Of course I disagree. I can read. And I notice you don’t post his examples, which are all removal of the right through due process.

1 Like

You’d think people would either want drug tests for buying weapons or that question removed from the form.

You are right. He knows people who will “fix” this.

That depends on how you interpret “are you an unlawful user.” If you were to ask someone ‘are you an unlawful killer’ would you be asking if they are currently killing people or if they killed in the past?

There is also the question regarding addiction. If you are addicted to cocaine for example, you are still an addict even if you get clean. It’s like alcoholism, once addicted, always addicted.

That’s not necessary. That’s what the $250,000 fine and possible 10 years imprisonment for lying on the form is for.