4473s, The Law and Hunter Crackhead Biden

Not enforcing the laws that are already on the books are a factor in motivating libs to desire new ones.

2 Likes

As we know, the dems are currently all fired up over firearm background checks. It seems that there is some evidence that Hunter may have lied on his. So where should this go from here? Investigate it deeper get to the truth? Or drop it, nothing to see here?

Penalties for Lying on ATF Form ā€“ As Hunter Biden Allegedly Did ā€“ Include Fines, Jail Time (breitbart.com)

Publicly flog himā€¦

So addicts at AA and NA meetings are no longer addicts because hunter bidenā€™s daddy is ā€œpresidentā€??

Stupid theory and conclusion to ignore your teamā€™s corruption.

Must be ____day.

Change ā€œDemocratsā€ to ā€œgovernment officials and elitesā€ and youā€™re bang on.

1 Like

Sarcasm wonā€™t solve the problem. I wonder what you would say if Bison Boy did it.

2 Likes

Donā€™t make a fool of yourself. Answer the actual question please. Sarcasm is great unless itā€™s being used as an escape to avoid real answers. Are you ready to get back into the game? Where should the Hunter thing go from here?

2 Likes

How long has he been clean? Not that it matters, thereā€™d be pissing and moaning if his drug use was fifty years ago. What does the law say?

I think we agree. We need to look into this a little more. No snap judgements. There are several republican senators who want the record released to them. I think that would be a good start. How about you?

He was binging and in rehab in 2016. He bought the gun in 2018.

Heā€™s not clean now.

2 Likes

It is exceedingly rare that anyone is punished for answering that question dishonestly, so that must be taken into account, and his known crack use was apparently five years earlier.

Is the fact that he is known to have used five years earlier probable cause to go digging around now?

Or is it more the fact that his father is president?

Iā€™m not against an investigation if it is warranted, but that seems perhaps questionable if all there is to go on is a drug test five years prior.

The failed cocaine test was five years prior. Was his rehab for drugs or alcohol. I honestly donā€™t know.

Adding, how do you know heā€™s not clean now?

And if the dems have their way, you will never know.

It matters. People are calling for his head and perhaps without knowing the facts.

Asking the homeless where to buy crack. 2016.

Closer, and not a good look. Doesnā€™t mean he was using in 2018, but raises suspicion levels. Itā€™s 2021 now and it doesnā€™t mean ā– ā– ā– ā–  about today.

The article says things like this are rarely prosecuted, so I would guess it wonā€™t be prosecuted in this case either.

It means he was addicted in 2018 and knew it. What is the question on the 4473?

1 Like

Then whatā€™s the point of filling it out? And you should see the rules on filling it out.

Itā€™s a legal question, not a narcotics anonymous opinion. If he stopped using in 2016 for example, no judge in his right mind is going to go after him over that question. Without proof to the contrary, itā€™d be a tough case to prove.