30% of families are not families according to DNA results

But back to the topic,

I hope they impliment the DNA test of all familes crossing the border, even those seeking asylum.

Anyone with a child not theirs should face charges.

Yeah, I would avoid further discussion of parents being in contact with their separated children.

How many families were tested in this pilot? How were they selected? How many days did this pilot happen? Did this account for children of non-biological parents (step-parrents, adoptive parents, etc.)

Give us some details…

Ya’ll can discuss it

From here out I’m staying with the topic I made and wanted to discuss. DNA testing of families crossing and how many might not be related. Why don’t you go make a thread of your own about it :smiley:

Don’t know. Lasted less than a week at only two border crossings. 30% of the suspected one’s were not familes. 30% number apparently doesn’t include those who refused the test and admitted the kids were no family.

Read the article. Google search doesn’t show any others have picked up on the results of the pilot program. Best I could find was CNN with an article talking about it was going to happen but that’s it. You’d think if the results actually were not as bad as it sounds CNN would be all over it. Wonder when they will report the results or if they will.

Holy crap. Are there Americans who think these people aren’t trying to get their kids back?

Apparently :man_shrugging:

Using my sophisticated googling skills i searched using “ICE DNA test” and found a great article by CNN in the first 5 results…

Not really. Children are “recycled” so as to game the system.

Where do you think these recycled children come from?

Wasn’t it the rallying cry of the liberals that children were being separated from their “families”? What now that you are finally aware that the children are being exploited.

Another Washington Examiner “article” suspiciously lacking much real detail…

They should’ve already DNA tested every family, not just the suspected fake ones.

Maybe they wouldn’t have lost so many kids.

The topic that is inaccurate and misleading?

1 Like

That source is always terrible. The article says that someone said something.

Let them all in under any and all circumstances. The “for the children” premise is falling apart but nevermind that.

I simply cannot imagine the hell a child goes through being “recycled”. Closing the loopholes is what is compassionate so that the weakest and most vulnerable don’t have to suffer or be exploited.

Several months ago, I supported separation of families and children until it could be proven that the child was indeed related. For the protection of the child.

That didn’t go over so well. :rofl:

Yet, here we are (shrugs shoulders). Knock me over with a feather that people can’t quite seem to grasp A + B = C and can only comprehend A.

If the protection of the child is your chief concern does that mean you are now against separating families since there is currently no system in place to reunite them?

Agreed. They (be it man or woman) should be charged with the Federal crime of human trafficking with a minimum sentence of 10 years. Then deported after their sentence is served.

God help the little one’s caught up in this nightmare.

Take off your rose colored glasses.

I agree. I too feel badly for the thousands of children currently separated from their families because their parents wanted a better life for them

That’s the fun with Google. Everyone gets different results in google. Only CNN article in my google search (first three pages) was talking about the pilot program that was going to happen.

No more so than many thread titles over the years

Keep your head buried in the sand because it doesn’t suit your ideals. Reality isn’t for the faint of heart.