30% of families are not families according to DNA results

And that’s what you want to get back to discussing? A misleading OP

1 Like

I’ve seen you “correct” the title of a thread that you deemed “misleading.”

3 Likes

I agree… Now the question is how many have been charged… that should tell us more about what is really happening…

The protection of the citizens and the economy of the United States of America is my chief concern.

I have been for separating families to discern the validity of the claim since the day it became an issue.

The county from which they immigrated can decide how to reunite them.

Aw so the earlier post about it being for the ‘protection of the child’ was just a soundbite and not your actual position

So much for protecting the child. Your concern trolling is obvious.

Then they need to fight for a better life in their own county.

Please explain how keeping these families together would threaten the safety of American citizens more than separating them

It isn’t a difficult concept.

You do understand that you can protect children by closing the loopholes that allow them to be exploited, correct?

What loophole has been closed?

I was just typing the same thing

Did you purposely leave out the economy of the United States or are you just cherry picking on purpose?

No it was irrelevant but sure I’ll bite. How does separating families protect our economy anymore than keeping them together?

Did you purposely include the welfare of children in your explanation for your position or are you just being disingenuous on purpose?

What loophole has been closed indeed.

What loophole has been closed to protect the children?

No asylum for anyone.

Can’t answer what should be an extremely easy question?

You assume a “family” has a right to be here Very few do according to our current laws.

Which makes it relevant to the drain on our economy in terms of medical care, education and public assistance.

That doesn’t answer the question. You said you support separating families because it protects Americans and the economy. I am merely asking you how separating families does that over keeping them together because the insinuation is absurd and lacking of logic