30% of families are not families according to DNA results

You’d think if you were a parent seperated from you kid, you’d be in contact constantly with the Feds to get your kids back. One’s that don’t keep in touch you have to wonder why not.

Actually the term “ICE” is newer than that. They combined agencies into one and renamed it.

There has been been border control for longer than 20 years. There has Customs for longer than 20 years. And there has always been immigration officers deporting people (aka even 1800’s deporting chinese workers for example).

And what do tghey want to replace ICE with? Something more accomidating to those in the country illegally and those who want to come here.

Pretty much gutting the syatem.

Who says there are any?

Well, it kinda is. Immigration and Customs Enforcement

Yep. The problem is lack of contact. :roll_eyes: The trump administration doesn’t know where many of them are.

You got proof that isn’t happening and that families are not being reunited simply because the Trump administration incompetently dropped the ball?

He does not. But when your thread goes off the rails, you gotta come up with something.

1 Like

Yeah I knew there wasn’t any proof either. That one seriously came from left field without any thought about it’s validity.

That have been seperated from their kids?

I’m told there are about 3K kids seperated they can’t find the parents of.

If I were a parents I’d be calling weekly to get my kids. If they can’t find the parents they obviously don’t care about the kids.

Why dont you Google it and find out what they want to do…

Yeah I was talking about ice. Not border patrol…

Again. Do you have any proof whatsoever that isn’t happening?

1 Like

What number would you be dialing?

Immigration

What number at Immigration has people who can tell them where their children are?

1 Like

What good would that do? Immigration has no way or plan to track the children

If your in contact with them, then they should know how to get hold of you. And if you keep calling asking where your kid(s) are . . well

That’s funny, the ACLU couldn’t get the federal government, under court order to tell them where the child were yet it was as simple as a phone call… It’s almost like you don’t really know how messed up the separations were…

hmmm aclu vs parent

I’d give the parent more wieght than aclus

That’s the whole point. Yes, immigration should be able to do that yet they were incompetent in the implementation and can’t.

What about a federal judge?