26yo Child Molester gets 2yrs in Juvenile Facility

Sex does not equal gender.

Sorry it doesn’t.

Allan

I just call them “PERVERTS” it’s accurate regardless of gender.

P.S. Perverts should be stoned to death. Problem solved.

2 Likes

Bro, he lost any right to claim anything when he molested a ten year old girl.

He, or she, or it, or whatever other useless description you want to use is immaterial. He’s a piece of garbage.

4 Likes

You are right. He/she is attracted to, and has a history of molesting, underaged girls. Being sequestered in juvie with adolescent girls is probably one of his/her dream scenarios.

You are unreal Alan. :smirk:

2 Likes

Great point.

That’s not the point I am making.

She is a woman. Gender wise. I don’t think there is any dispute on that point.

Allan

I dispute that. I think it is all ploy to use peoples sensitivities to get out of prison.

5 Likes

Your point doesn’t matter. Whether he/she considers her/himself to be a man or a woman or that genetics back it up does not change the fact that a person with a penis who both desires and has molested young girls has been incarcerated with young girls. Why can’t you get that through your woke skull?

1 Like

Just as I don’t care about your opinion.

The facts are on my side.

Allan

Your facts don’t matter because they don’t pertain to the situation.

1 Like

facts

1. Trans woman

2. Committed crime while a juvy.

3. DA doesn’t file charges in adult court rather juvy

4. Judge limited to what a sentence should be.

5. Sentenced to 2 years in juvy isolated from the others in the facility.

Did I miss any pertinent facts?

Allan

Yes … the only one that matters … a person with a penis who both desires and has molested young girls has been incarcerated with young girls.

3 Likes

Not really.

I’m going to start identifying as an attack helicopter since we are going this route.

Species: Apache
Skills: Can put a missile through a screen door from 5 miles away.

Sorry, this guy doesn’t just get to claim the opposite gender. Because he’s a piece of trash. He lost that “right” when he molested that innocent girl.

5 Likes

You think he’s honestly confused about his gender? Or convinced that he’s a woman?

Nah. He didn’t start his transition until after he was arrested and charged with the crime.

In isolation away from the others.

Allan

I missed that in the OP article.

Perhaps you can show me the error of my ways.

Did not state when she transitioned.

Allan

Do you really believe that?

That was in the second article I posted on Feb 21st, 2020 that was about a conversation with his dad.

Check out the 8th paragraph which reads…

You think they would let an adult be in the GP in a juvy detention center.

Not a chance.

Allan

I think the same gamed ignorance that believes men can think themselves into being a woman will put an adult male in a facility for female juveniles.

3 Likes