26yo Child Molester gets 2yrs in Juvenile Facility

Did the judge say solitary confinement? If not, his/her lawyer would have a field day with that.

The LA County supervisor who was critical of the DA’s decision says so, so I would assume so:

"The outcome of the Tubbs case is unsatisfactory. Judge Barrera’s hands were tied today – due to the fact that the DA’s office failed to file a motion to transfer Tubbs to adult criminal court, which is where she rightly belongs. Instead, we’re left with a 26 year-old individual sentenced to two years in a juvenile facility in isolation, separated by sight and sound from the other juveniles. "

Except she’s not a man…

Allan

Just stop. If he has male genitalia then he is a man. Period! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Gender and sex are not the same , no matter how much you boldface.

Allan

Just stop. You’re being ridiculous.

1 Like

Nope, I disagree with your opinion.

We can agree to disagree on this subject.

Simple disagreement among citizens.

Allan

Not an opinion but a fact. God only created 2 genders. Check out Genesis.

Plus common sense tells one that as well.

1 Like

So much for science.

4 Likes

I don’t worship the being in the sky.

I much prefer the Big Bang theory.

Yet another point of disagreement among citizens of this great nation.

We live in a pluralistic society for a reason.

Allan

It had been common knowledge since before this thread was started. And additional links added to the thread (including one on the day it started) included that info.

2 Likes

AKA - male

2 Likes

What does the Big Bang have to do with a piece of trash child molester claiming he’s a woman years after the fact to aim for a less harsh incarceration?

I don’t care what decent people identify as. More power to them. If they’re a dude and want to try to live as a woman, that’s fine by me.

But he lost that when he molested that 10 year old girl. He’s scum. Trash. His viewpoint on his own gender and sexuality should not be entertained.

He deserves a bullet to the back of the head. Not people playing in to his criminal, dishonest move to claim he’s trans.

If anything, other trans people should be horrified by this piece of ■■■■■

4 Likes

California prosecutors should learn from Michael Skakel’s trial in Connecticut:

Michael Skakel - National Registry of Exonerations.

The judge refused to have a 40 year old man tried in juvenile court & incarcerated with teens. It appears “Hannah” Tubbs had a record that should have had “her” in adult court & prison.

Something is rotten in the state of California when an adult sex offender can serve with juveniles of the sex they assaulted.

2 Likes

Your opinion. Fact is:

Sex-male

Gender-female

Aka—trans woman

Allan (facts over opinions)

Penis = biological male

Anything else is psycobable bs.

4 Likes

No, it’s not an opinion.

1 Like

One guys psycobable is another ones fact.

Just a disagreement among citizens in our pluralistic society.

Allan

Of course it is.

Just Another disagreement between us.

Allan

You need to resort to this far too often.

Post after post of yours in thread after thread are shown to be idiocy. But … “Oh well… we disagree…”

Most people would be ashamed to be wrong so often.

2 Likes