26yo Child Molester gets 2yrs in Juvenile Facility

This assault happened in December 2014 when “he” was supposedly 17. It is now January 2022 and “he” is now 26. The difference between 17 and 26 is 9 birthdays. It has only been 8 years and about 1 month since the crime. So “he” was just days away from turning 18 when the crime was committed. Down here in Texas, at 17, most prosecutors will charge you as an adult for any violent crime, especially sexual assault of a minor.

3 Likes

This seems like a very awkward case.

Do you charge a minor for an adult crime… when you don’t catch the minor until they are an adult?

On top of that… if the person had now transitioned to a woman… do you put them with their born sex or their new sex?

I am usually against charging minors as adults… but this one seems like she should be charged as one

The problem here is that the SF DA has a rigid outlook. This guy was right around 17 years and 11 months old when he committed a sexual assault on a 14 year old girl. That means adult male body, which is still an adult male body today, attached to a sexual predator that is attracted to young females. I don’t care about the trans, pronoun ■■■■■■■■■ Because today, this is a 26 year old, with male strength and a record of sexual assault on young girls. The court it was tried in is irrelevant. The prisoner should be remanded to an adult facility.

Try them before the court of their age they were, but jail them in the facility for the age they are.

Regardless whether he should have been charged as an adult or not, he should not be housed with teenage girls just because he now claims to be a she.

1 Like

Reported today on Fox news that he/she was gloating over the light sentence. Here is a conversation he/she had with her dad:

“I’m gonna plead out to it, plead guilty,” Tubbs says in one recording. “They’re gonna stick me on probation, and it’s gonna be dropped, it’s gonna be done, I won’t have to register, won’t have to do nothing.”

“You won’t have to register?” her father asks on the other line later in the conversation.

“I won’t have to do none of that,” Tubbs replies.

“So what are they going to do to you then?”

“Nothing,” Tubbs answers, then laughs.

Tubbs pleaded guilty last month to the cold case attack, which took place in women’s restroom at a Denny’s restaurant, when the suspect was two weeks shy of 18 and identified as a male named James Tubbs. After being arrested roughly eight years after the crime, Tubbs began identifying as a woman, according to prosecutors.

She received a sentence of two years at a juvenile facility because Gascon’s office declined to transfer the case to adult court, adhering to one of the progressive prosecutor’s day-one directives barring “children” from being tried as adults. She could serve as little as six months and won’t have to register as a sex offender.

I’m one who has argued against vigilante justice, but this is the kind of stuff that makes my position hard to defend.

3 Likes

The results of decades of Libism coming to fruition. And it’s going to get worse. MUCH worse…

3 Likes

Perhaps they should give the parents of those little girls that were raped/molested a few minutes alone with this morally bankrupt deviant? :thinking:

2 Likes

This is all perfectly logical to the left. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

There is no supposing, she was 17 and a juvenile.

The blame to be assigned it goes to the judge and district attorneys for keeping it in juvy division.

Allan

No, stick to your principles. Vigilantism is wrong on multiple levels.

Allan

First, you are free to participate in his delusion all you wish, but I don’t have to call him anything but him.

He was a couple “days” short of 18. Now he is in his mid 20’s. I can think of nothing more stupid than to put a mid 20’s male sex offender in a facility with actual juvenile female offenders. With one possible exception, that being foolish enough to call him a her.

9 Likes

To today’s Left that’s just part of the rehabilitation process for the criminal (in their mind victims) element of society.

1 Like

No delusion. She’s a woman.

We just just disagree on this point.

Allan

Does HE have a penis?
If so, HE is a male.

3 Likes

I don’t care…

1 Like

Tubbs did not begin a gender transition from male to female until after being taken into custody on charges of child molestation, according to the American Conservative. At the age of 17 years old in 2014, Tubbs assaulted a 10-year-old girl in the bathroom of a Denny’s restaurant in Palmdale California, north of the greater Los Angeles area.

I bo not believe he is not interested in becoming a female, he said he wanted better jail conditions so he will be “transitioning” until his release. Then he can go back to being male.

4 Likes

:rofl: Even he doesn’t believe that.

8 Likes

Even more to the point, what does his DNA say about it?

The delusion of woke libbism is on grand display with this case.

6 Likes

A “woman” (with a penis) that preys on teenage girls.