2022 Mid Term Election Thoughts

There were very few new ID laws. I see you discounted the link Scratch provided, that illustrated the problem.

Hope you appreciate your white male privilege. Ahh…who am I kidding, that probably does not exist in your reality either.

I don’t require encouragement from you. :stuck_out_tongue:

Tightening the window for remote voting does not make it harder to vote.

If you are so undisciplined that you cannot get your mail-in ballot filled out and sent in the time frame allowed, you’re probably not competent to vote to begin with.

4 Likes

That was only one of many…How about fewer polling places and shorter hours?

My point stands. Only your reality matters to you, no matter how different or challenging others might be.

Does not matter to theses folks. If they can do it, damn it, anybody can do it…

At least Weyrich was honest about it.

If that’s the best response you can come up with, you may as well concede now and save yourself further embarrassment.

1 Like

And your point is? The folks in that video are definitely no more than a few.

And the other happens to be 67% of Democrats in a 2018 economist/youGov poll answered “definitely true" or “probably true” that “Russia tampered with vote tallies in the 2016 election in order to get Donald Trump elected.”

Not just put some Facebook ads up but 67% actually thought the Russians altered the results of the election in 2016. Trumps not the only loon in the coop.

4 Likes

If that tirade makes you feel better…you be you…I’ve moved on.

How did you come up with 67%?

And do you have a link to the poll?

“Tirade” LOL :grinning:

1 Like

republicans don’t want people voting.

When everyone votes they lose.

We saw that in Georgia.

Allan

Exactly. Election DAY has turned into election season.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::roll_eyes:

So, Dems turn to "undermine democracy " by crying “rigged election”. The very thing they have spent two years calling unpatriotic and undemocratic. Hypocrisy with a bit more hypocrisy on the side.

1 Like

No idea who most of those titles refer to. I thought the one you call “the Florida Pederast” did a masterful number on the FBI rep regarding that FBI rep’s confessed ignorance concerning where Hunter Biden’s laptop is and whether the FBI are analyzing it for material compromising to national security.

31+36 = 67

Thanks, I was looking at the wrong columns.

That poll had other interesting points as well…

Saddest part, is even though the actual election of people voting, and the processing of the voting was secure and valid…damage has been done to the perception of the validity of our elections, which can cause many people to lose faith in the system, and many will choose to not vote.

Historically, that favors Republicans.

The questions on the left and middle now has a lot of evidence that those things did happen.