2022 Mid Term Election Thoughts

And some just can’t help denial!

Everything about the current state of the Democrat party is extreme and they are doubling down on their extremism because they have a doddering old and corrupt fool in the WH they can control and lead around by his hair sniffing nose who will do their bidding on CC/GW, open borders, energy, CRT, globalism, wokenes, etc and there is nothing moderate about what they are doing doing to the country.

2 Likes

Simply out of curiosity, would the currently passed marijuana bill be extremism? You did say “Everything”.

Every time I think things can’t get worse, they do.

We really need to retire Pelosi. That is my only hope for now. Not looking or expecting any red wave. Just hopeful there are enough liberty embracing patriots to vote against the frenetic spending and socially woke misguided bureaucrats.

Can’t talk election any longer without mentioning the quasi-legal cheating that inevitably benefits the D. That will keep the results closer than they should be.

1 Like

Correct. That is a figment of someone’s fertile imagination.

Progs (green new deal, Medicare for all) and big govt liberals are the two factions of mainstream Democratic Party thought.

Allan

White fragility

It is on display here constantly. You’re a mod you see the threads. Also why certain groups are pushing to make sure we don’t talk about things that make the white man/woman feel uncomfortable.

1 Like

Well said. Spot in. Really hit the mark. Great post.

In the other thread.

https://community.hannity.com/t/why-is-putin-popular-in-the-west/241722/52?u=adam

Don’t normally link to posts so if it doesn’t work I will be deleting this.

1 Like

I hope the sensible libs bail on Biden and recognize he’s mentally deranged and doing things that are very destructive to the United States. All of us on both sides of the aisle should be united in maintaining strong borders and insuring immigration is following our laws.

“Title 42 has been an essential tool in combatting the spread of COVID-19 and controlling the influx of migrants at our southern border. We are already facing an unprecedented increase in migrants this year, and that will only get worse if the Administration ends the Title 42 policy,” Manchin warned.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/manchin-biden-s-repeal-of-title-42-order-a-frightening-decision/ar-AAVLoYD?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=ac30adb2c3dc44479b4a18366c9410c2

2 Likes

Simply not true.

What laws that R’s have passed in many states, address the"security" of the votes?

Either the democrats or republicans will control the House.

Either the democrats or republicans will control the Senate.

In either case gridlock, name - calling, and vilification of “the other party” will continue to be the theme in D.C., while nothing gets done for the American people.

We’ve pretty much reached that point in the 2 party system where the bottom feeders control things in both parties. 2016 pretty much sealed that once and for all.

So, in short, my prediction for the midterms will be more of the same - no matter who ends up controlling what. Meanwhile, the American people are screwed.

If its not extreme then its just nonsense theater legislation like this marijuana bill. :roll_eyes:

So you do want them to be extreme here? I really don’t understand where you are on this. Demos only do extreme things. And when they don’t…it’s nonsense. So there is literally nothing you would go along with? But here’s a real example…marijuana legalization. Dems backed it and a couple Repubs. This is one of those extreme things? Or it’s useless?

The key word there is one, not leader. Even a leader only gets one vote.

Wrong question. What laws have been passed that make it harder to vote?

2 Likes

Shorten window to apply for a mail ballot…AL H.B. 538, AR S.B. 643, GA S.B. 202, IA S.F. 413, KY H.B. 574, NY S.B. 264, OK H.B. 2663

Shorten deadline to deliver mail ballot…AR S.B. 643, IA S.F. 413

Limit the number, location, or availability of mail ballot drop boxes FL S.B. 90, GA S.B. 202, IA S.F. 413, IN S.B. 398

Reduce polling place availability (locations or hours) IA S.F. 413, MT S.B. 196, TX S.B. 1

Just a few on the list found on the link below

1 Like

No,it was a good question. You, and R’s claim these new laws are to secure the vote, to deter fraud.

What laws specifically do that?

I see Scratch answered your question. (Thanks!)

None of those things make it harder to vote.

4 Likes

Are you suggesting that requiring proof that you are the person who votes and assuring that each voter gets only one vote and that each vote cast is legitimate and is counted correctly are not a deterrent to fraud?

3 Likes

Yea ok…you go with that…lol