2022 Mid Term Election Thoughts

How many Democrats were and are concerned about China’s impact on elections through the CCP links to Democrats, big Tech and media to finance law changes and media censorship and search results biases that favor the Democrats?

2 Likes

I haven’t kept up. Has that been a thing since they got involved with Hillary’s campaign?

millions of mail in ballots will miraculously appear … counted by a singular party again

You need to talk to James Carville. He thinks some dems need a ‘woke detox facility’. :rofl:

You mean the same paper ballots that got the GOP 10 bonus house seats in 2020 am I rite? :rofl:

China has a big investment in Google and Facebook and has had reps from the CCP on the team directing the shadow-banning and censoring and fact-checking on those platforms since before 2016.

1 Like

Link please. How have things changed since both Facebook and Twitter took down numerous accounts who they say were part of a disinformation campaign about what was going on in Hong Kong?

Ballots don’t just appear, they are cast by citizens of this great nation of ours.

Allan

Considering that virtually all popular social town squares have tried to silence him… yep… fascinating. It must terrify you guys.

1 Like

Most Democrats still believe that the Russians actually hacked election machines, despite no evidence. It’s ironic that it took the Russian invasion of Ukraine to finally convince them that the USSR was “bad,” since their patron saint Bernie Sanders has worshiped Soviet gulags for the entirety of his political career.

1 Like

That seems to be a contradiction. Dems didn’t think Russia was bad when they hacked the election machines?

You might want to tighten up your writing to attain a more consistent narrative. More people might swallow it then.

The irony is that the left despises Hungary as authoritarian. The main complaint at the current time? Their elections have been changed to rely too heavily on mail in ballots which are less secure than the old voting methods.

1 Like

My predictions for democrats this midterm

mst3k-deep-hurting

IDidThat_-DCL-DP_600x

1 Like

emotional-damage