2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 2)

Convincing your own supporters not to vote is a helluva strategy.

1 Like

Oh, they’ll vote.

Politics is a game of small numbers. If three percent of GOP super voters stay home, it could easily cost them the House. Already cost them the Senate. Trump hitting the road to make his good doggies talk about the issue should help.

2 Likes

God forbid, imagine if just 3% of the GOP super voters stay home next election…

Did you consider biting your tongue?

Definition of idiom just in case you are not familiar…

To stop one self from saying something that you would really like to say:
Example: I wanted to tell him exactly what I thought of him, but I had to bite my tongue.

Super voters are voters who have voted in eight or more of the last ten elections in the five minutes. They have a like a ninety plus percent chance of voting. They are what people are talking about when they say “the base.”

Midterms are “race to the base” elections as opposed to to “race to the middle” presidential years where you have to win over voters outside your party. Whichever side turns out the most super voters wins. Every single time.

Now why don’t you bite your tongue when composing the reply to these simple facts. That’s an idiom by the way.

Stop dude.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/3531342-rusty-bowers-says-giuliani-told-him-weve-got-lots-of-theories-we-just-dont-have-the-evidence/

Arizona House Speaker Rusty Bowers (R) on Tuesday said he repeatedly pressed Rudy Giuliani for proof of his claims of election fraud after the 2020 election, but added that Giuliani failed to produce any.
“My recollection, he said, ‘We’ve got lots of theories, we just don’t have the evidence,’” Bowers told the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol attack at Tuesday’s hearing.

So now we have sworn testimony that Rudy admitted that there was no evidence of election fraud.

Who is the plural in that “we”?

Raffensberger testified that 30,000 people in Georgia left the Vote for President blank but voted Republican down ballot.

1 Like

Well, this has to be a lie. So there.

There was a run on White Out that day.

Coincidence?

1 Like

That is funny on a couple of different levels.

How can you tell that the secretary is a blonde? There is White Out all over the monitor screen.

I am trying to figure out what the “counter evidence” would be here, even hypothetically. Like: I guess the GOP could demonstrate that this Fulton County election worker is lying, or something? That the mint was a thumb drive? That Rudy didn’t say what he said? That Trump didn’t slander these people and put their lives at risk for a dumb ■■■■■■■ lie?

The people who went after Moss and her family are straight up terrorists.

2 Likes

I haven’t had a lot of time to listen to this, honestly, but the Moss story—it’s so ■■■■■■ up.

What is the basis for distrust in the elections. There are many valid reasons for it. Gerrymandering, voter rolls, ballot harvesting… these are a few things that lead to healthy skepticism when it comes to distrust in elections.

The current basis for distrust in elections though is rooted in stories of voter fraud that have been proven to be false, fake or just flat out lies. There are so many examples of false claims of large scale voter fraud that it’s all but impossible to disprove all of them. Suitcases of fake ballots, dead voters, Dominion voting machines switched the votes, postal workers delivered trucks full of ballots… the list is endless.

We shouldn’t have to debunk every accusation. The entire purpose of the false accusations is to simply sow distrust.

1 Like

Good news! If you’re willing to pay for it Dinesh is going to tell you who some of the non-profits that were involved in this are

Hmm, even his supporters are starting to wonder if Dinesh is on the level

1 Like

The grift.

Always, the grift.

2 Likes