2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 2)

We are in a real bind in our society and it’s going to be a long haul to get out of it if ever we do. It is shocking to me that partisan warfare has escalated to what is essentially attacking a critical institution with an aim to topple it.

That’s really the root of my approach. The situation is so dire that I’m motivated to invest more time in dialog than the merits of the claims deserve.

You know in this world of shouting and noise that’s not how it works anymore.

The mere claim becomes enough because so many people reflexively believe the 2020 election was stolen.

People distrust elections precisely because so many people mad claims that weren’t true and said just enough to tickle ears.

And you are playing both sides again.

Everyone knows what you are doing…why are you pretending no one knows?

If you truly thought distrust in elections was dangerous, you would be condemning those who are making distrust in elections worse…not feeding the beast by believing every claim is credible until disproved.

5 Likes

That isn’t proof I believe him. It’s an admission that he got at least one wrong.

It’s a little more than that. He actually got 3 videos wrong.

And it indicates that the videos are not connected to the geolocation data… they are independent selections made based on the visual depiction and time of day.

So there are still 2000 mules claimed and not disproven, but we can’t use the characteristics of the video (like # of ballots, gloves, time of day, nervousness) to apply to the 2000 geolocation selected mules.

That also invalidates the estimation of # of ballots trafficked because that was extrapolated from the video.

1 Like

Check out #45 yesterday in Nashville about 30 minutes in he talks about 2,000 mules and much more…

Oh if TRUMP said it, it MUST be true.

:roll_eyes:

It is, but this distrust is an overt goal of the GOP
and voters such as yourself. You care much less about some neutral principle of “election integrity” than the more important thing: defeating Democrats at all costs. They’re the direct threat, not some procedural crap. You’ve already admitted as much.

It’s politically expedient for the Republican Party if Americans distrust the electoral process. It aligns with the right’s general contempt of democracy and democracy’s role in making conservatives terrified of “losing” the country that rightfully belongs to them.

7 Likes

I have no interest in listening to a liar continue to lie about the election. And hearing the sworn testimony of Trump’s staff only confirms that he was told multiple times that he lost the election. It does make me wonder how many of the folks that donated to his “legal defense fund” are realizing that their money was sent to a con man. The bottom line remains. If there is credible evidence of election fraud, bring it on.

Those people under oath to many of us often sound more like they’re crowbarring.

Per urbandictionary.com - to define someone who is not making any sense, or acting stupid, or defining any act of stupidity.

Oh I understand that a whole bunch of Trump supporters will never believe anything that goes against the election was stolen narrative. But IMHO there are some folks that are listening with interest to those giving testimony.

If you are perhaps referring to the USA AG as one interested party I seriously doubt he will move forward. After all the left will then have to endure being sworn in under oath. For example, how does Pelosi, the Washington DC mayor among others answer why they refused to take up 10,000 troops offered up beforehand of Jan 6th by the Trump administration?

Trump offering NG troops was first debunked in March and subsequent research has backed that up.
Again Trump keeps repeating that lie.

And now, as we arrive at the culmination of the 50 year project to capture the court, they are in the best position ever to cement minority rule for decades.

1 Like

You know in this world of believing first this is absolutely false.

Much like the Hunter Biden laptop attempting to be debunked with Schiff and the press, it did pan out for the Dems. Similarly, we probably will get a lot more info on exactly what Pelosi knew about troops being offered come next January once the lower chamber gets controlled by the GOP as expected.

If the Republicans take back the house I will bet dollars to dog nuts that everything regarding January 6th will go bye bye real fast.

1 Like

Yep, which is why the J6 Committee will get everything out that they can prior to the GOP taking control of the “lower chamber” and burying the involvement of GOP members.

WW

Hey, more claims that need to be given benefit of the doubt. Now, with even more Antifa!

I wonder whether Dinesh D’Souza is pissed at others horning in on his documentary grift.

https://thedeeprig.com/

Distrust in elections is very dangerous. That’s why I constantly say to distrust the elections even though I won’t complain at all if my guy wins, then say wow people are really concerned about elections, I wonder why. Certainly not all these proven lies I repeat.

3 Likes

Yes.

The fraud-lie ■■■■■■■■ is now a lucrative, self-supporting industry.