2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 2)

Let’s keep in mind how reporters do not generally break news as serious as this without back up (sources).

You think this is serious news? This deal dates back to things that happened in March. And my bet is that since there have been no indictments to date there was no criminal activity found. If indictments are issued I will be corrected. But so far I can find no evidence one way or the other. And I certainly don’t consider it serious news.

Could be. We may never know for sure. Political affiliation of the people in charge often dominate whether or not something is deemed arbitrary serious in the end analysis including here.

I think polling is broken, and therefore pretty useless.

Many would also say Congress is broken too…

I disagree.

Polling is not broke.

It had biden winning and he won.

It got 48 states correct, 3 incorrect. (Florida, North Carolina and Maine 2).

Unsure why you think polling is broken, 538, the aggregator of polls had 94% accuracy when it came to picking winning states.

Allan

No accountability when they are way off is the concern. For example, to be wrong in 2016 with Clinton by so much revealed there is an agenda against Presidential GOP candidates.

The polls in 2016 were not that wrong. The winning percentage that they gave Clinton was off the mark.
But the majority of the polls were based on the amount of votes. And she won the popular vote.
And Trump’s EC win was razor thin in three states.

Check this out. Looking like Georgia Sec of State has concerns after all…

Your description is stretching what he said. He did not say he “has concerns” about the election … which implies a large scale problem or uncertainty on the result.

What he said is that there have been credible cases of ballot harvesting reported and that they are pursuing them.

I would expect this is the case in every election, in every state. Some people will always break the law and cut a corner.

Again we will have to wait to see the details to know if this is some massive scale operation or if it is a onesy twosy case.

With the low key language he used I am not expecting the case he referred to involves many ballots.

Also this is all filtered through John Solomon.

How is he still a thing?

Libs really have a single mind when it comes to solomon.

How is anyone who pushed the russia collusion story still a thing??

1 Like

Well… on one side there is the laundering of Russian and pro Russian Ukrainian propaganda through a set of lawyers who was working for both the oligarchs and Solomon and on the other we have Special Counsel report AND an exhaustive Senate Intelligence Report.

So… there is that.

It’s hilarious you still believe the phony story they concocted.

What will you do when it all falls apart??

Who concocted? The Republican led Senate Intelligence Committee?

Yeah… they are soooooo lying about the whole thing.

Lots of people played their parts.

I’ll ask again, what will you do when it all falls apart??

How is it going to “fall apart” ?

Durham? Is he going to blow the whole thing wide open?

Agreeing to gather more evidence like for example video footage of ballots being put into drop boxes often late at night seems concerning…

Maybe if he ever gets around to it.

What will you do??

If there is really good evidence I will adjust my understanding.

I am not too worried about it though.