2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 2)

I suspect Brandon is much closer to the Nixon numbers than the pollsters show.

Most pollsters slant hard left (Gallup among them) and poll quite a few more dems than gop voters to slant the poll to a desired number.

I could not find any info on this other than the interview. This guy Rapini has a number of interactions with CT around election administration.

It sounds like CT’s system is a mess and especially so in 2020.

I did run across an article about legislation that would hide registration details from the public:

https://www.ctpost.com/local/article/Bills-focus-on-protecting-voter-rolls-I-D-theft-12710284.php

This makes me consider that the change to public access of voter rolls was not a response to this guys activity, but rather a policy initiate previously to counter abuses.

I would hope a guy like rapini could get the i redacted info under the provisions mentioned in the article (journalist).

My prediction is even the averages you seem to accept as unbiased will continue to get worse and worse for Biden. And rightfully so especially should his performance continue to be poor like it mostly has thus far. I imagine the # will get even closer to Nixon’s final days in office if it was not for the fact the pollsters can soften the blow a bit for especially their prized Democrat Party folks.

2 Likes

So why not engage too here to put one and one together on why you suppose not a one of a 100+ criminal referral voter fraud cases in Connecticut are still apparently not being pursued in the least?

Unskewed polls from the poster who just noted that profs only see what they choose to see.

It’s like amazinf and stuff

Have you done any research outside of a network who is in the tank for Trump interviewing a guy who is in the tank for Trump?
https://www.ctpost.com/news/article/A-record-of-rejection-State-batting-away-16457875.php
I found this article which is blocked by a paywall. But from what I was able to read the State Board of Elections are saying that Dominic Rapini’s claims of voter fraud have no basis in facts.
So it does appear that they did a investigation.

I believe that each state does their best to make their elections free and fair. Each state creates their voting laws that are agreed to by both parties. And the states have laws that regulate audits to find and correct flaws. This has always been bi-partisan. And while there has been claims of fraud in past elections there has never been any evidence of wide spread election/voter fraud.
And now we have a situation where the looser makes the claim that the election was stolen from him without one shred of credible evidence. Where was the outrage when Trump claimed that he lost the popular vote in 2016 because millions of illegals voted? What credible evidence of that happening did he have then? Where is the credible evidence that there are flaws and corrections need to be made?

Another interesting article regarding the election in Connecticut.

From the article:

If that was the case, no voter, registrar or anyone else in his district notified the State Elections Enforcement Commission of the fraud, a felony under state and federal law. In fact, according to a commission spokesman, the agency received no such complaints from anywhere in Connecticut last year.

I don’t know if they were investigated or not. He says they were not, but he also did not publish the names for anybody else to check his work.

Unfortunately the amount of bad faith and false claims that have been put forth prevents me from taking this mans narrative as fact. If he has 103 fraudulent votes it is reasonable for him to publish those details and gain my trust.

Only, the jury is split on whether they were proven to be incorrect,

Not really split according to the polls I have been reading. Here is a recent one:

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2021-12-28/poll-a-third-of-americans-question-legitimacy-of-biden-victory-nearly-a-year-since-jan-6

58% Biden is the legitimate POTUS
33% Say Biden is not

Define “split”.
Define “evenly split”.
What did I say?

Twelve on a jury. Seven are one way. Four are the other. One can’t decide. Is the defendant found guilty?

Sorry but your analogy makes no sense to me. A jury looks at the evidence of a crime and determine if it is valid or not. In the case of was there acts of election fraud in the 2020 election, no evidence has been offered. To me this is a case of public opinion.

If in fact they did a investigation then why not disclose the findings to John Q Public?

It is at least equally reasonable for Dems there to be a lot more forthcoming too…

This is likely only going to be ratchet up the more it is essentially ignored.

No, it’s not.

Perhaps they did. I was not able to read the entire article before the paywall came up.

Why? 103 votes is 0.000057% of the total votes. I would think that that number is well inside the % of accepted irregularities. And Connecticut has been a regular Democrat voting state in presidential elections since 1992.

I am sure even you will agree that full transparency is preferred especially when one is dealing with criminal referrals.

Sure I agree. But such things as criminal activities that are prosecuted are recorded and available to the public. But the recording agencies are under no obligation to inform the media.
And in the Connecticut case that you reference, are you saying that there was criminal activity based on what a Trump supporter said to a Trump supporter news network?