2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 2)

Ballot harvest is concerning and illegal in Georgia and he is doing his job and investigating it. Sounds like some people are going to get in trouble over thier behavior.

If it goes like the rest of this nonsense, chuckle while reading stories about his debunked lies.

1 Like

Maricopa released a response to the Cyber Ninja’s audit report.

https://recorder.maricopa.gov/justthefacts/pdf/Correcting%20The%20Record%20-%20January%202022%20Report.pdf

I’m still wading through, but I did jump ahead to the 23,344 “potential” illegal votes from voters who moved. As predicted the majority turned out to be proven as legitimate voter/address pairings.

I say “majority”, the report says “all” … this is because it looks like for some residual number the commercial database is still in disagreement with the registrar. They cite possible reasons, but I don’t think they physically verified where the people lived.

For the cases they positively refuted it baffles me that the original audit did not take the addition step that the county did to make a conclusion. So so many of these “potential illegal votes” should have never ever ever bee. In that list to begin with.

Shows to me that the Cyber Ninja’s methodology was flimsy as hell.

Also indicates that the AG referral will not be yielding many indictments… and makes me wonder why the AG has not cleared some of these “potentially” fraudulent registrations by now.

Another development. The pressure is on Cyber Ninjas to release internal records about the audit.

https://www.stltoday.com/news/national/govt-and-politics/cyber-ninjas-faces-fine-over-arizona-election-review-records/article_19bcdd00-4e65-57bc-a4f3-5273def9178c.html

Judge imposing a $50k per day fine until they comply with the order to provide audit records that have been deemed to be public records.

1 Like

Their lawyer tried to withdraw as well, because apparently they’re not paying him.

The judge wouldn’t let him withdraw.

RIP Cyber Ninjas. We hardly knew ye

1 Like

Belly up facing fines of 50,000 bucks a day.

Cut and run…

Allan

Who could have ever predicted this?

Allan

Hahahahahahaha

The AZ GOP deserves every bit of this… :rofl:

Since the AZ Senate Republicans hired CyberNinjas…

And since the CyberNinjas records are pubic records since they were under contract…

And since the Judge is fining CyberNinjas on a daily basis…

And since CyberNinjas is out of busineess…
As the employer of CyberNinjas, shouldn’t the AZ Senate Republicans now be responsible for the records and be in receipt of the fines?

WW

1 Like

What a joke this “audit” turned out to be…Trumpers were so sure too :joy:

So many Republicans in multiple states have been promoting that the solid solution is to have independent forensic audits. And as the Arizona CN audit has shown, the independent audits are not allowed access to the voter rolls. And in the CN case that lead to multiple accusations of dependencies that easily could be proven false.

https://www.heraldstandard.com/elections_ap/cyber-ninjas-chief-wants-to-start-new-firm-with-same-workers/article_74898abd-8595-5770-b78f-0a250f1e6ad2.html

I heard on TV tonight that the Judge that levied the fine of $50K per day has said that the company can not simply shut down to avoid the penalty. He said that the company must comply or he will levy the fine against the officer(s) of the company. The fine starts tonight at midnight. Per the article it says that the Cyber Ninjas have no money. This might get interesting.

What universe are you from? How does that reasoning make any sense on planet earth?

So now we have reports that Trump supporters in three states forged letters to make it seem that they were the actual Electors. I hope that each one of these folks are arrested and charged with forging state documents.

1 Like

Been there done that.

Here is the link from March 2021 from a FOIA from Americanoversight.org

Allan

Respondeat Superior

Not sure if it could apply here, but it’s not a bizarre suggestion.

However from the link you provided.

“Independent Contractors

Respondeat superior applies to employees, but not to independent contractors.”

Is not the cyber ninjas an independent contractor.

Allan

It is more complicated than that, as whether one is truly an “independent contractor” is a complicated question.

That being said, I doubt the doctrine would apply here.

I suppose it might apply on somewhere else in the universe to independent contractors and there hirers.

And I have no doubt that some conservative hating lawyers might try to present a case stretching the law to breaking point just on the remote chance they might be able to discourage election auditing and to some degree limit the tide of election integrity laws being passed in states.