2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 2)

Look at the Washington Post, finally getting around just this month to correcting various reports of the discredited dossier. Censorship - double standard OK by you ? After many concerns spoken out in the public domain by numerous Dems tainted General Election 2016 being tainted including some turning out to be lies where heads may yet roll. What gives with big tech not taking those type posts down and banning people who made them?

I donā€™t find these situations to compare very well.

The main difference that elevates the fraud disinformation is that:

• The progenitors know 100% that they are lying and we have proof right now in real time that they are lying.

• They tried/are trying to set aside the election results on propaganda alone without developing a compelling case whatsoever.

The Russia/dossier situation was much milder. For one thing, there was evidence that Russian intelligence operations were acting to disrupt the election. In fact both R-controlled House and Senate held investigations based on the belief that Russia was involved in an undesirable way.

For another thing the only action was investigation. There was no push to overturn the result prior too or without evidence.

I see how they are similar, but the election fraud purveyors have crossed way passed the boundaries of my tolerances and I suppose big tech feels the same.

So you agree itā€™s wrong for big tech to allow only ā€œcertainā€ lies to stay up on their boards without penalty for those who are caught in the act?

In a little more than 1 year this most popular thread is fast approaching 16,000 posts including Part 1 which had 10,000 hits.

What do you make of whistleblower in Delaware County captures on video a guy who admits itā€™s a felony to destroy evidence in the act?

1 Like

I really do hope that all of the voter fraud committed in the 2020 election gets fully exposed that even the sheople can eat and finally regurgibleat the truth.

Wait a second. Didnā€™t you say that you would abide by the results of the Cyber Ninja investigation and didnā€™t they determine no evidence of fraud? Pretty sure you said they would need to provide ironclad evidence of fraud, which they did not do.

Now you are right back to believing in massive fraud. Iā€™m very surprised. :grinning:

Firstā€¦Iā€™m not doing anything except carrying on with my life. Nextā€¦when I witness all of the forces that were working against Trump for four years, the fact that the Pennsylvania Governor and AG went around the Constitution and made changes in their election through mail in ballots, the entire corrupt mainstream media yelling from the rooftops against any and all election audits plus the video in Atlanta that when the Republican in charge said those being told to leave the count was due to ā€œmisinformationā€ but how fast the count resumed after the observers left leaves me with credible evidence to suspect fraud. Since it has never been proven, my thoughts on this are mine alone. Accepting the results and believing there was no fraud, are two completely different things.

So you are back to believing there was massive fraud despite the Cyber Ninjas telling you otherwise. Why have any investigations at all if you already know the ā€œtruthā€? :roll_eyes:

Not ā€œbackā€ā€¦Iā€™m consistent.

ā€œTwo roads diverged in a yellow wood and I, I took the road less traveled by.ā€ Cheers. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Yes, the road unsupported by the evidence. I see you traveling that road quite often. :wink:

1 Like

ā€¦and then years later, Iā€™m proven right. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

You are mistaken, their report is in the hands of the state AG there. They are the ones who decide to investigate or not.

CYBER Ninjas did not say there was no fraud. They catalogued anomalies and left it to the legislatures to decide whether those anomalies needed further investigation.

Their job was to find the fraud, not to say there may have been fraud. Regardless, Smyrna specifically said he expected the Ninjas to present ironclad evidence if there was fraud. They didnā€™t.

I think their practices are questionable and some of the bans are arbitrary in comparison to other content that they allow.

Unfortunately it is their platform and the banned folks need to publish elsewhere.

I donā€™t think their motive is fraud cover up though.

And the dominant poster is you and people countering your position.

There are very few posters agreeing with you or posting their own concerns (relative to the number of pro R, Pro Trump, anti-D posting in other threads)

To me that is a big sign that R partisans are passively supporting the fraud claims, but have fully not bought into them as truth.

I donā€™t rememberā€¦Did any discussion about this October 2020 (pre-election day) story happen here??

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/laptop-usb-drives-stolen-philly-election-staging-site-73370662

I donā€™t remember much talk of it on cable news when it happened.

1 Like

In the grande scheme of things their likely motive was more complex than isolating it to fraud cover up.

For example, big tech banning NY Post reports of Biden laptop existing influenced the election for sure.

Better late than never, whatā€™s the point you are making here?

There were documented shenanigans going on in Philly before election night, and some people still canā€™t believe there were more shenanigans on election night and after.

1 Like