2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 2)

Just a little under three years so it can be used during the 2024 campaign by someone, anyone.

They certainly manipulate. But as far as this topic, election fraud, I don’t see a lot of intersection between things big tech is “saying” about fraud and proven lies.

That is to say I don’t see big tech saying “there is zero chance that a Maricopa county voter voted illegally from an old address” and then having that be proven false by the audit.

On the other side I see dozens and dozens of National figures make claims of fraud that are then totally refuted. In many cases the continue to repeat the claim anyway.

Dems spent four years spinning lying conspiracy allegations about Trump and Russian collusion. Only now are many of the culprits who propagated that lie realizing they were had. And many are still pushing it.

The election fraud allegation has only been going under a year and you have already lost patience? This might go four years too. What’s sauce for the goose…

This is the problem with blind partisans. They’ll destroy anything to wage war against the other tribe. In this case the institution of voting.

I dislike this characteristic of our society.

Are you prepared for the counter strike from your kind on the other side? They will justify it in the same terms as you. Deserved Payback. What will they destroy?

“Destroying the institution of voting”? Is that hyperbole? Or were you intending that literally?

I’ll negotiate to “damage”.

In the scenario of having the VP set aside a result and install the loser… for that one election I think “destroy” is in the ball park. And then all the ones after would follow suit and we would have the VP/Congress selecting the winner.

And partisans were willing to try that route.

But I’ll go with “damage” here on out.

Like I said before, we’re only one correction away from “trump unimpeached” and “trump won 2020”.

Waiting…

Do you see forums often being guilty of violating people’s freedom of speech to respectively air their opinions?

I believe that instances of election fraud are researched before each state certifies their state’s election.
As far as other claims, it has been over a year since the election. There has been a investigation by Trump’s DOJ which found no evidence. There has been more then 60 court cases in multiple states with no evidence of fraud presented. And we have seen in the case of the Arizona audit, that a third party who did the audit without access to private election records can do no more then speculate on problem areas.

First off, Newsmax and OANN are both pro-Trump networks and as so I do not view them as reliable news sources. Second, the article mentions a anonymous whistleblower. Yeah, that works. And third, why did this person(s) wait until May to file a request for information?
And then there is the fact that Biden won the county by more then 88.000 votes out of 3228,000 total votes. That is a huge chunk of votes that had to be manipulated. I will wait for the facts. But again, I think this one is another long shot.

You didn’t really answer my question, but let me add to it

And also considering that it’s taken 5 years to unravel the “russian collusion” hoax…How long do you think it should take to investigate, documemt, verify and prosecute massive fraud in a multi-state election??

If you believe that there was election fraud on a massive scale then I believe that there isn’t anything I can say that would answer your question. It is my belief that if there was massive fraud involving millions of ballots over multiple states done by hundreds or perhaps thousands of people, there would be evidence.
If Trump had higher approval numbers and higher poll numbers I would question the election. But by all the numbers over four years showed that Trump just was not that popular. He won in 2016 by razor thin margins in three states. And it was in those three states where Biden put in his time and money. It was clear that if he could flip those three states back he would win. Which he did. Georgia was just a bonus that wasn’t needed. Show me some evidence and I would change my mind.
And by the way, there was collusion with the Russians and the Trump campaign. Just because it was not at a level to prosecute does not mean it didn’t exist. And if you think that Manafort passing information to a Russian agent was not collusion, well there is nothing I can say.

I see you are keeping your hope alive.

Trump is to “Election Fraud” as Obama is to Birtherism.

Lies perpetuated by the same specious media outlets and swallowed whole by the same suckers.

Lucky for usboth born in America and others who arrive here after birth we remain free to opine of most anything including election fraud concerns.

I see them banning people. Sometimes with arbitrarily standards.

Not really a free speech right violation. Even in 1776 nobody had the right to have their opinion published in someone else’s newspaper or put a poster on someone else’s property.

I don’t see them banning people talking about election fraud. Likely a few bans for people getting threatening or telling provably outright lies.

Do you have an example for me? (Election fraud related)

More than one person in this forum has admitted that they don’t “believe” … rather this is a “game” and “Dems” deserve this as payback.

Fits with the general lack of posters here discussing it. When it’s a lie it’s easier to sit back passively and let a vocal few carry the water.

If it was believed by many this thread would be the hit thread of the forum, and it would be all anybody wanted to talk about nationally.

Okay.

I believe both Mike Lindell and Sidney Powell are banned.

What is the stated reason for the ban?

For what it’s worth, I’ve witnessed both of them telling bald-faced lies. And these platforms have made it a policy that they will not permit election integrity dis-information.

A better example of your case would be someone who is questioning the election, supporting the idea of fraud, but not crossing miles over the line of stating as fact things that are provably not true.