2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 2)

Refresh my memory on a couple of things if you will (pardon my layman’s terminology):

#1 SCOTUS cases fall into two broad categories original jurisdiction and appellate jurisdiction. Original results from disputes between states, cases involving ambassadors. Appellate jurisdiction results from an appeal of criminal or civil law after it has gone through federal district or appeals courts. There are no provisions for the SCOTUS to take a case submitted by a pillow manufacture because his guy lost.

#2 You have to be admitted by the bar to practice before the SCOTUS based on being admitted to practice before the highest court in a state for x number of years and be recommended. What attorney that is qualified to address the SCOTUS will actually be an attorney of record for such lunacy and submit it to the court?

WW

I’m not positive the warrant travelled through this court, but it is my best guess:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_District_Court_for_the_District_of_Colorado

6 R appointees
5 D appointees

I’ll try to find out which one approved the warrant if that is public.

Seems like long odds to get the judge you want. Longer still to get one that would cooperate in something overtly corrupt.

#1 is essentially correct.

#2 is nominally correct, but it’s actually not that difficult to be admitted to the Supreme Court Bar. Most lawyers in DC that I know are admitted, even if they’ve never actually practiced before the Court.

So what will happen to a lawyer under #2?

Any thoughts?

WW

The initiating events are documented in an earlier court ruling here:

https://coloradosos.gov/pubs/newsRoom/pressReleases/2021/20211013Order-VerifiedPetitionForRelief.pdf

Looks to me like her “free speech” crossed into illegal shenanigans with the voting equipment where she abused her position to let a 3rd party gain access to the machines and passwords.

I think that is what this is about. She went rogue on the job.

She is not allowed to do that and I agree that she should not be allowed to do that.

Will be interesting to see if they reveal more, or if the warrant was just about prosecuting this violation.

Nothing. Any lawyer who tried to file a suit as Lindell has described wouldn’t get anything more then their petition back, along with a curt note from a Clerk of the Court.

The fashion in which the raid, including many if not all dressed in militia desert storm fatigues, was conducted still seems rather extreme for this exact situation. Hopefully in the days ahead the American will people find out a lot more on what else the Biden regime may be up to here. According to Ms. Peters the warrant is very broad. And this 66 year Red Star mom, who currently lives alone also stated the FBI probably wanted to humiliate her in front of neighbors and family. Seemingly her resolve is refusing to give up. Also still persists a government cover up is likely motive.

Why would there be a government coverup of someone that broke the law by violating electron integrity by disabling video surveillance of and then allowing unauthorized access by a 3rd party to tamper with voting machines and is likely involved with the leaking of machine level passwords to the internet.

What part of “cover up” in indicated by police units executing a search warrant in broad daylight where evidence had been presented to the judicial branch establishing probable cause?

WW

You dinged my evaluation with the standard of “not absolute” and now you award your evaluation as “likely” based on optics alone.

Your truth hounding methodology could use some standards.

What do you suppose the decision of bringing in all the battle dressed militia was also deemed necessary?

Duh, have “battle dressed militia” in broad daylight was all part of the cover up.

WW

He has to shoehorn the facts into his voter fraud conspiracy nonsense.

It’s all quite pathetic.

Biden “regime”…Lol.

That’s how police like to operate these days.

It could be a personal choice of the AG too. He might be personally aggravated by this women.

I don’t see that it is a conspiracy to cover up election fraud. Just how the enforcement arms of government goes about their business.

You could be on to something here, maybe Garland is targeting especially Republicans who tend to get on his nerves more than the Dems…

This caught my eye today, your thoughts?

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-technology-elections-campaigns-presidential-elections-45741b886657016d25ab844664da40ba

It lines up with my observation that a certian amount of the voter fraud “movement” is fabricated. I was not suspecting foreign governments were jumping on that bandwagon too, but it makes sense.

Good reminder that we need to look at claims critically and verify with evidence and not just run with the idea that claims equal truth.

There are people manipulating the public sentiment in bad faith.

The Chinese issue their troops restricted phones that can’t do social media because, they aren’t stupid.

Indeed-will it also be a surprise if it comes out that big tech in USA are experts at manipulating too…

You see, everything is “it will be” or “soon” or “any day now”. It has been over a year and not a shred of evidence of fraud. And now you are talking about another court case? It ain’t going to change Nick.

Taking into account the resistance and obstruction to investigating the 2020 election at every turn,…how long do you think it takes to investigate and verify the claims of fraud??

This week according to Newmax’s Luca Cacciatore in PA:

A whistleblower is offering up information said to be related to data suppression, involving “missing ballots” in Delaware County, Pennsylvania, from the 2020 election.

The information comes after a right-to-know request was filed in May, sources familiar with the lawsuit said. The sources spoke to Newsmax on the condition of anonymity.

Delaware County was the last county in the state to fully report its ballots for the 2020 election, and several races were in the scope of being flipped by a few thousand votes.

The lawsuit suggests an election machine shredded thousands of absentee and mail-in ballots, with the data corroborating it deliberately erased in the lead up to the right-to-know filing.

Several videos were released as part of the effort to corroborate the claims.

In the first video shared, Tom Gallagher, an attorney for Delaware County, appears to be throwing return ballots into a trash can in anticipation of the election data audit.

“At this point, I don’t want anybody to pick it up, and thinking we threw stuff away,” Gallagher says in the video. “We’re going to have a little campfire going.”

A second video shows a conversation between the whistleblower and a man named “Ziggy.”

“Let’s put it this way. … Yes, there are tapes being tossed,” Ziggy says. “But they are of no audit value.”

A third video was released showing a conversation between two men named Jim Savage and James Allen.

“Then get rid of the pads and the second scanners,” said Allen.

“It’s a felony,” replied Savage.

The V-drive that housed the election data was under no supervision — appearing at different locations and with different directors of elections, the same sources said.

Delaware County District Attorney Jack Stollsteimer reportedly failed to act on the evidence when it was presented. There was no immediate response to a request for comment emailed to the DA’s office after regular business hours Wednesday.