2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 2)

They all voted for Trump, so what difference to the election result would there be?

Listen to the OANN clip I attachedā€¦

Weā€™re about to leave the ā€œprove the election was fraudulentā€ period. Weā€™re approaching the ā€œfind a way to get me back into office or elseā€ phase. Votes, recounts, audits wonā€™t matter.

Itā€™ll be interesting to see how high his loyalists jump when the veil of election fraud claims is gone. Itā€™s going to be (rightfully) tough for some to back his new demands. Some will. Iā€™m all for it. The quicker we get to this level of insanity, the quicker this will be over. Unless the end goal of the Republican party is to splinter and become irrelevant. Might happen regardless at this point.

To be fair, Logan only confirmed when asked the total #-23,344 and not any further breakdownā€™s.

And again made it crystal clear the AG has the details to investigate further or not.

More likely the Dems get crushed in mid-terms all the while the election fraud buzz will not relent.

If more states waste taxpayer money on these ā€œauditsā€, you might see a big voter backlash against the Republicans. Another factor will be if voter suppression laws are in effect. IMHO this will backfire against the Republicans who promote them based on the big lie.

1 Like

Weā€™ll see soon enoughā€¦

Maricopa would never agree to fully cooperate in another audit limited to just the 23,344 ballots in question, even with vendor selection to be mutually agreed upon, and if it was free of charge to taxpayers.

Good luck. The cracks are already obvious. Another year of this nonsense will further divide Republicans. Iā€™m waiting for Trump to announce his own party.

The similarities between Republicans and Trump and Whigs and Taylor are more and more apparent as this goes on.

Interesting.

Very interesting.

I did. I may have missed that wording in the interview.

If this is Loganā€™s claim, why wasnā€™t it in the report?

To be fair, we waited patiently for the official audit report. We have that report now. It would be helpful to discussion if we utilized it to understand the issues in play.

To be fair, Logan has submitted his report. Ad libbing in interviews should not be used to bring in additional claims. If there is new information, a new report should be submitted.

There is no agreement needed. At this point the information has already been gathered. It was already available to cyber ninja. They chose not to explore these registrations any further than the very shallow step of matching addresses with a 3rd part database.

If it was me I would have:

• Cross referenced with a past registration list and the current list

• examined the signature on the ballot envelope

• examine other items on the ballot envelope

• examine demographics of the population (e.g. collage age persons may be associated with a college address while voting at home, elderly people may not have as strong a trail in a commercial database driven by digital records)

• examine the change of address history of the people (do the move often, is this an address that they move from and back to again, is it a family home)

All of these could add depth and color to the issue.

Matching a voter roll to a commercial database designed for such unimportant tasks as updating the mailing list for value pack coupons is a very surface analysis. Iā€™ve seen errors in my own name and addressā€¦ and received mail at my address with names of random strangers enough times to know that these databases are best-effort tools for non-critical functions.

Thanks and be sure to keep us abreast on how each candidate they try to RAM down into office next election cycle fare.

P.S. Here is an excerpt including mention of a few names who are blue that RAM is endorsing:

RAM, whose leadership includes former Republican Governors Christine Todd Whitman of New Jersey and Bill Weld of Massachusetts, said supporting moderate candidates is vital to safeguarding American democracy.

ā€œWith the mounting threats to our democracy and Constitution, we need people who work proactively to lead their party and the country away from the political extremes,ā€ Joel Searby, the groupā€™s national political director, told Reuters.

RAM will endorse and in many cases campaign for 11 moderate Democrats, nine moderate Republicans and one independent running for the House of Representatives and Senate in the November 2022 elections, the officials said.

Democrats have a narrow majority in the House, while the Senate is tied 50-50. Party insiders are increasingly nervous about losing both chambers next year, which would derail Bidenā€™s agenda.

The lawmakers to be backed by RAM include Representative Abigail Spanberger of Virginia and Elissa Slotkin of Michigan, and Senator Mark Kelly of Arizona, all Democrats locked in close contests.

Not really. Only a little bit of cooperation as even two court orders were defied only to reach a settlement months later after stone walling many of the auditor requests every step of the way.

I am not sure how this relates to the assertion that there was consequential election fraud in the 2020 presidential election. It seems it is an attempt to deflect from the fact that the ninjas audit report was a damp squib that singularly failed to find any evidence.

Auditors in America donā€™t gather evidence for law enforcement. They often come into court to testfiy under oath as expert witnesses though. Maybe we all see this Logan guy testifying in an AZ election fraud criminal case sooner than laterā€¦

I seem to recall that a couple of principals of the ninjas failed to appear before a hearing recently.

The AG in AZ is yet to ask Logan to testify there.

Did anyone associated with the ninjas audit fail to turn up to a hearing in the recent past?