2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 2)

We’ll see.

His opinion is just unadulterated nonsense. The Spectator is a conservative magazine.

Left favouring articles in The Spectator would be scarcer than hen’s teeth.

Globalist- favoring… not so much.

Makes sense. There is nothing favorable about the left. :wink:

So far removed from reality.

Speaking of which I wonder how many of the blue governors will also ultimately be shown the door after next year’s election being extra vulnerable for not insisting on more transparency with the 2020 general election concerns raised in their respective states. Wisconsin for one is seemingly up for grabs and the chief executive radical left comments there will only add to the intrigue…

1 Like

No evidence of consequential election fraud.

Yet the good governor of Wisconsin is recommending election clerks there get “lawyered up”- go figure…

One wonders how long one can push the barrow in the face of no evidence.

How long you ask: Answer: At least until November 2024.

That will be the timing of affirmation with so many visionaries including President Trump standing up for what’s far better to collectively argue about what should ideally be a more transparent process than awarding awards with a conflict of interest. Imagine then the # of communities who start duplicating efforts while pushing their own barrel…

The Wisconsin governor is right, of course. The election-fraud fraud is a GOP fundraiser, nothing more. I would have no problem with that if they were only spending money donated from acolytes like you, but they’re wasting millions in taxpayer money on this nonsense.

I realize that for you there is an element of political games on this topic, BUT characterizing that statement as radical left is easily refuted. Many Republican state officials have said the same thing. In AZ and in WI.

The fact is that the belief that the election was fair and that extra audits are unnecessary goes across party lines.

From my perspective you weaken your case when you inject your unrelated personal political opinions into this factual issue.

For many people this is a matter of integrity and respect for truth rather than a
Political Super Bowl. I am in that group.

4 Likes

I wonder how forthcoming and enthusiastic Republicans would be calling for more 2020 election audits if they were required to pay the total cost of the audit if there is no evidence of consequential election fraud found. My guess would be that they would be far more reticent.

I look forward to the amusing responses there may be and the faux outrage at such a proposal.

(Not) funny how the Dems spent in excess of $30 million tax payer dollars on the Mueller, Russia, Russia, Russia probe and now the radical left fakes crying foul…

1 Like

With the stakes so high both parties have donor’s with much more money to burn if it comes to that…

Lead by republicans

I said they were required to pay the total cost, not donors.

Where did that happen?

And with the forfeture of Manafort’s fraudulant assests they propbably turned a profit.

WW