2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 2)

I listened to his post. Cutting to the chase he is saying that until he makes a report on the ballot images we should consider that there are fraudulent ballots in the count.

So I guess the adit is not complete and is on going.

Since the audit is ongoing, can they also re-examine the case of 22000 name/address concerns and publish a conclusion?

I donā€™t know about this, not sure we can say how much truth there may or may not be with so much we do know not being ethical.

The difference is that I wonā€™t censor your assertion.

We know that states changed their election laws ostensibly because of the pandemic, and we know that many consider this unethical. We also know that despite multiple layers of lawsuits, recounts, and audits, no evidence of substantial voter fraud has been found. And we know that Trump illegally pressured election officials to overturn results despite this lack of evidence. What more do you need to know?

I will just drop this and show that the Biden win was pyrrhic. The substantial evidence you require could be overkill and may never be proved either way with the audit resistance seen.

Ultimately I think this Biden Presidency will show America exactly what we do not want for the future so not so much bad as fateful.

Bill Maherā€™s prediction. I normally donā€™t watch his show or listen to his comments, but this one is interesting.

Overkill? The majority of Americans do not believe there was widespread election fraud because there has been no evidence of it. Providing ā€œsubstantial evidenceā€ wouldnā€™t be ā€œoverkill,ā€ it would justify the entire Trump argument. But even in states controlled by Republicans, like Arizona, they canā€™t come up with that evidence, and it has nothing to do with ā€œaudit resistance.ā€

You might be right and itā€™s pretty hard to argue Biden has done a good job so far, but thatā€™s completely irrelevant to this thread and whether or not he won fair and square.

He gets very dark. Thatā€™s the whole libertarian shtick. We are all gonna die!

I think it is. Biden allowed the election controversies to fester and his election win is the fruit of a poison tree as the old metaphor goes.

Rod Liddle is absolutely not a neutral voice.

He is a right wing talking head for rent.

1 Like

What should Biden have done after the election to counter Trumpā€™s false claims of fraud? Trump continues to lie and thatā€™s Bidenā€™s fault?

Yeah, thatā€™s what Trump and others keep saying without evidence. If youā€™re saying the ā€œpoison treeā€ was state officials improperly changing election rules, then okay, thatā€™s a valid argument. But thatā€™s not what Trump is saying and itā€™s not what the audits have been (unsuccessfully) trying to find.

I think this is half true. Trump uses the term fraud interchangeably with actual voting fraud that he claims is widespread but barely exists and he also says fraud when he talks about states changing their rules for covid. I donā€™t agree with it, but at least a legitimate argument can be made that it was unfair to change the rules last minute the way there were changed.

1 Like

Yes, this is pretty much the point I was trying to make, you just said it better than I did.

FrontPage Magazine (also known as FrontPageMag.com) is an American right wing to far right political website, edited by David Horowitz and published by the David Horowitz Freedom Center. The website has been described by scholars and writers as right-wing, far-right, and Islamophobic.

I asked you @westaussie this before and got no answer then either. Why is that? You are usually Johnny on the spot when I post to you.

Partisan smearing goes both ways. Crooked Hilliary according to Republicans should of been thrown in jail many times over too.

So what, CNN has been called the Communist News Network by many a conservative activist too.

I see the Democrats are already claiming the elections in 2024 will be rigged against them, preparing the ground for more looting and burning if they lose.

Link please. Thanks. Because it is difficult to understand why anyone would make a comment like that.
Mid-terms historically do not go well for the party in the WH. Certainly there are concerns about some of the election laws that are being passed. But rigged denotes something else.

Nothing partisan about it and this thread has nothing to do with Hillary. Iā€™m not saying Trump should be locked up immediately, Iā€™m saying he should be charged with conspiracy to commit election fraud, prosecuted, convicted, and then sentenced.

Your opinion does not resemble reality, not even close.