2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 2)

From what I have read, nowhere was the mention of the CN’s having any involvement in the process then getting the data from the Special Master. So perhaps your question is moot. If some of the Republicans in the State Senate discussed it, it sure was not made public from what I have seen. But based on the CN’s performance I would think that there would be some folks in the county who would take serious exception to this group being privy to personal information.

Transparency? When are the ninjas going to release every single document, costing details, etc.?

The Cyber Ninjas are not wanting to release all of the documents.

So it was really good that they were paid all that cash.

1 Like

I think that most Judge’s really don’t like it when you tell them to go pound sand.

That makes a mockery of an audit where transparency should be the absolute imperative.

1 Like

I knew this Dominion lawsuit would turn up some good stuff.

4 Likes

How does Mike Lindell feel tonight?

1 Like

It’s amazing what a pathological madman Trump was. But, then, who didn’t know that.

2 Likes

Not as bad as Rudy and The Kraken.

1 Like

He was on a Radio show saying they are going to Supreme Court in Nov.

Sydney Powell is still spreading lies about the election.

Kelly Loeffler’s aid was killed in a multi vehicle car crash.

1 Like

Nope.

plotted by the deep state.

1 Like

I read that he is looking for a State AG to sign up to take his case to the SCOTUS. So far I haven’t heard of anyone being interested. Strange.

Are there claims that there was election fraud in the 2021 Canadian election or are Canadians able to accept the results of legitimate elections unlike some who still assert there was consequential election fraud in the 2020 presidential election?

Why would any state AG want to tie themselves to that sunk ship?

A month ago during his symposium, Lindell said that he was going to have AG’s from all 50 states calling him. He really thinks that he is on the right side of history on this. Now he can’t even get his pillow commercials back on Fox News. Perhaps he should read Rick Wilson’s book, “Everything Trump Touches Dies”.

2 Likes

Hey westaussie, did you watch Biden and Morrison meet today? I think it went quite well.

I haven’t as yet. I will check it out later. Did Biden refer to him as the guy from down under again? :grinning:

For the record I am no fan of Morrison.