2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 2)

Interesting how they apparently censure down under even the site that makes announcements for President Trump rally dates, the next one being Saturday, Sep 25th and one day after Arizona audit report to be likely released.

Who are they?

President Trump’s Save America PAC.

That doesn’t make sense. I was referring to the “they who are apparently censure down under”.

The Cyber Ninjas are not going to be getting access of Maricopa County routers, which is good news.

IMHO the Cyber Ninjas will use this as a excuse that the audit was incomplete.

1 Like

Clearly, without the requested routers, it will be incomplete.

Why? The routers do not prove anything. Even if the routers have memory chips which will have data as to what they were connected to, that is not proof that the connection was used to change the machine results. If they are “dumb” routers (which most are) they would not show how they were connected. It surprises me that so many people are talking about the routers and obvious that they have no idea of what a router does.

1 Like

If the routers won’t show anything useful, why refuse to have them inspected. Nothing to hide: nothing to fear.

So the tallies at the state have matched multiple hand recounts, Cyber Ninjas has had access to both the paper ballots and the air gapped machine readers. Meaning the information transmitted to state election officials electronically was the same (within a very tight margin).

So numbers go into the software, numbers are crunched, and then transmitted to the state. The numbers coming out of the tabulation machines match the numbers arriving at the state.

So since the electronic counts and the physically counts matched, specifically what information can be gathered from the routers (which are an intermediary box connecting the election officials software - not the tabulation machines - and routing it to the state) that would show massive fraud on a wide scale?

WW

Because the routers contained much more then election office information, they contained police, fire, and other personal administrative data for a wide range of services provided by the county that had nothing to do with the election and if turned over to a civilian 3rd party with little experience could have compromised the safety of county law enforcement and it’s citizens.

Under an agreement reached within the last couple of days, router information will now be turned over. However Cyber Ninjas will still not get their hands on them. A Special Master has been appointed. A Special Master acts as in intermediate neutral party. Cyber Ninjas will make requests on what they want and the Special Master will review the logs and provide ONLY that information. Other non-related sensitive information will not be made available to the amateurs.

WW

With several other states senates still considering conducting their own audit like Arizona maybe this type of compromise will ultimately become the most practical way into how such requests for this specific kind of information will be accessed.

I wonder whether that singularly flawed logic should be applied to other issues. Releasing tax returns come to mind immediately.

One would find it difficult to believe that any other politician that is seriously interested in the integrity of elections would want to go down the ninja’s audit farce. Any politician that did go down that path would be motivated by other things; it certainly wouldn’t be motivated to ensure the integrity of elections.

It’s not difficult to appreciate the need for more transparency.

Much like Arizona the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania will be doing an audit too.

I think that there are a couple of reasons. Giving up the routers for inspection would mean that they would have to be replaced which has a price tag of $6M. And replacing them would cause a interruption of county services. I am going to guess that the Republicans don’t want to spend the money or they just don’t have it. Also, the interruption of services would not be a good look.

How is the Special Master able to inspect them without services being suspended?
Why is the data safe with him but not with the Cyber Ninjas?

If the routers have memory that contains data, that data can be examined without taking the routers off line. So there would be no suspension of services.
It has been reported that the Senate has selected former congressman John Shadegg to be the Special Master. He is a Republican. Since he is a former government official I would guess that the public will be okay with him examining the data. I don’t think that some in the public would be happy to see the CN having access to folks personal information. And the reasons for that are obvious.

Because the Special Master will not be getting the routers. He will be getting downloads of the router logs and screening the information to only to that pertaining to the election.

Which is not what the Senate originally requested which was the physical routers and ALL the data they contained election or not.

WW

Is there any reason why the cyberninjas should be seen as less honest and less able to keep secrets than a former politician? Why not just deputise the cyberninjas to work alongside the special Master in scanning the routers, with the same supposedly severe sanctions against misusing the data as apply to the ex-politician?