2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 2)

Hard to believe that the Republican party does not know what they are doing. So really not understanding the point you are trying to make. I see no legal requirement for any candidate to concede or why it’s important in the grande scheme of things if one does or not.

1 Like

Legal no.

Common sense yes.

It’s like in a mma match. Biden guillotined trump and trump would not tap out.

Allan

In boxing, Frazier won the 1st encounter with Ali but lost their next two fights. Ponder on that…

Yes…and as I said, it was so far slanted left that it was a pathetic excuse for news but it didn’t stop you from regurgibleating it, now did it?

More copout responses…

His pictures, video, chats and criminal charges are slanted left? :joy:

I linked a local fox station one above.

Here is another…I know facing reality is difficult but it’s the first step towards recovery

As long as the lapdogs keep lapping.

During his interview with investigators, the affidavit states that Ibrahim admitted that he was at the Capitol with a friend who was there to document the event for the FBI. Ibrahim’s friend denied his story, saying he had no instruction from the agency.

^^^^^^^^^^ Looky, looky what was in this article? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

oooops…there it is. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Anybody else smell a rat regarding this whole January 6th event? How deep was the FBI involved?

1 Like

Something he made up to cover his butt?

Could be and then again, he may have just spilled the truth beans?

Your idea of common sense may in fact be nonsense. How would you be able to Tell?

Atta boy right back to the conspiracy of patriots being duped by the FBI! :+1:

At least we moved beyond it not being real…baby steps

“ But the friend denied this version of events, telling investigators that “he was not there in any formal capacity for the FBI and that the FBI was not giving him directions or marching orders. He said that Ibrahim crafted this story in an effort to ‘cover his ass.’”

Ibrahim’s lawyer, Gretchen Gaspari, did not reply to messages seeking comment.”

So he continúes face felony charges because the fbi is burying him? Is his lawyer screaming he is being set up from the rooftops? Is your radio?

Can’t be the radio…he just found out about this one

It’s the dissonance…it’s heavy

He’s lying to cover his ass.

https://twitter.com/jsrailton/status/1417569810309865474?s=21

Is that post suggesting that in 2024 and 2028 Biden and Trump will be contesting the presidency?

No it won’t validate anything of the kind.

The Electoral College is what keeps a GOP candidate in play in this country.

Swing three states which have been closely contested the last two elections at least and a GOP candidate wins.

And it’s quite possible Pennsylvania has a Republican Governor in 2022, so that will give that state two years to solidify voting laws that will favor the GOP.

What will be difficult is a GOP candidate ever getting a majority of the popular vote again.

Oh…and the way the Senate is elected will also keep the GOP relevant. By 2030, 70% of the Senate will be elected by 30% of the population.

Liberals could always relocate from very blue states to red states. I mean who many liberals would it take to take over Idaho?

1 Like

That whole day smells like a set up. First officer Sicknick was murdered, Pelosi parading his coffin around the Capitol on national television so she could label it an “insurrection” and then it turns out…all of that was a lie. He died of natural causes.

Here’s another lie right from your article; in the pro-Trump insurrection that left five people dead

That’s what was also fed to the entire nation 24/7 on almost every news outlet. Is it true or a lie? Who was murdered on January 6th?

As I said, our nation has been sheoplized and you’re the perfect example. Thanks for playing. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

You have come full circle and now back to the set up :joy::+1:

Whatever helps you cope :man_shrugging:

Five people did die. This isn’t a lie.

The police officer had a stroke, Ashli Babbitt was shot, and three rioters wer trampled to death.

1 Like