2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 2)

…drip, drip, drip… :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

One of the complaints about the election was that the PA was too loud. A complaint per se does not speak to the legitimacy/veracity of the complaint.

We all here have to assume both the Dems and Republicans are seemingly astute.

Good question- my guess is perhaps the majority in the Texas Congress suspect that President Trump’s popularity might of yielded even more votes in favor of him than already reported. And specifically in certain areas where prior elections had traditionally voted Democrat.

As it sits now, there is no disputing #45 gained a healthy overall uptick in Texas among Hispanic.

Besides even if such kind of additional audits are done here that ultimately reveal in the best case scenario nothing really material enough here to be overly concerned about- at least more of us in the public domain will probably breathe a sigh of relief.

Sadly, the reality of the situation remains unsettling in the minds of many.

P.S. Imagining if Texas findings reveal evidence that the general election fraud in 2020 for President was potentially not isolated to merely battle ground counties. Holy smoke it could even go a long way towards ultimately proving systemic fraud across much of America too.

The plot thickens, stay tuned…

That’s a whole bunch of words to state “I believe only Democrats cheat”.

:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

That post really ought to have been prefaced with either “Once upon a time” or “In a far, far off alternate reality”. Grasping at thin air would have more substance than the claims that there has been consequential election fraud.

Ah, so the Dems who lost down ticket races should have complained about the fairness of the election?

Sounds like a good plan for the future.

Which counties was that? And was that the only complaint concerning the election process in that county?

I did not intend to suggest that at all.

It was in one of the documents that was produced many months ago at the start of this nonsense.

Was that county audited purely on the basis of that complaint?

That begs the question why aren’t all the Texan elections not being audited under those circumstances?

It was presented within a collection of affidavits to try to show that there was (consequential) election fraud.

Funny how you mention the air: in Phoenix, Arizona site of the ongoing audit where consequential election fraud is still being invesitgated there is this too:

Myth #1: It’s a dry heat

It is, except when it’s not. Relative humidity is usually low in the Phoenix area but during the summer months the moisture can creep up as monsoon conditions develop.

Check this article out.

You didn’t answer because you realize your argument was knee-jerk and stupid.

I did answer. It was a considered answer that was neither a knee jerk reaction nor a stupid answer.

I imagine those Texas Dem congress people currently in Washington DC could still ask Biden about insisting a new audit of the entire Lone Star state be done too. Such an appeal will probably be well received, especially with all the added compassion for those poor elected Texas officials who contracted covid-19.

Nope. You didn’t.

It was stupid to claim a county was audited whose only reported complaint was that the noise level was too high.

That is not what I said nor is it what I implied.

Read the exchange.

Shouldn’t they check counties Trump won in? After all. We do know Republicans have committed voter fraud so shouldn’t they audit Trump counties also?