2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 2)

Better fantasy than the real POE could have written.

:rofl::rofl:

We were guaranteed results this week, @Smyrna. How are you going to Little Rock this one?

How was the sheople food? What will you be ordering off the sheople food menu next? More of the same?

When someone remembers anything so well about something I’ve said, it’s flattering. Thank you.

Using the Little Rock strategy it seems. Pretend you never said it and just don’t address it, hoping everyone will just forget. That Sheople Souflet must be yummers!!

Yep…still waiting for the audit results. What ever they are, I want them to be undeniably the truth…whether they find the election was clean or fraudulent. I can wait and hope that fraud is not found?

Yes yes, everyone expects the sheople to sit by the trough regurgibleating “feed me more slop to regurgubleat.”

Hopefully you don’t wait as long as you did for the results of the Arkansas Bureau of Investigation report you were sure was going to nail Hillary, but never came.

How long is reasonable here? 2 weeks ago, they claimed they were combing through 100k ballots a day, and that was months AFTER they started. What’s a reasonable time limit for you to replace Flyover Country with “Looney Tune” when literally nothing ever comes of this? Another month fair? 2 weeks? Christmas? Can we set a date?

Is that what it was? I honestly couldn’t remember but you keep bringing it up so…thanks. I’ve come to terms with the two-tier system of justice that’s now the norm in government. Hillary breaks many laws according to the FBI Director but she’s also too stupid to be held accountable, where as a 3-star General has FBI agents discussing prior to a meeting, how they can set him up so as to be prosecuted. It truly has gotten despicably crazy.

History will take it’s sweet time.

I don’t know. It’s the first of it’s kind and much is weighing on it. I’m more concerned that what ever it is, it’s the undeniable truth more than I am about how long it’s going to take. I will tell you this, if the audit proves that fraud took place, I will act on it from my little spot in this world.

Yeah, I heard that yesterday from the man on the radio, too.

Victimhood, 101.

Translation: “Until I get the answer I want.”

For those who believe Trump?

Never.

I love the smell of Victimhood in the morning.

1 Like

3 Likes

Literally nothing is hanging on it. When nothing of any consequence is uncovered, you will latch on to whatever slop the put in your trough next.

No doubt. And when their results are unable to demonstrate that there was malfeasance that changed the results of the election, you will continue to demand further investigations because of the “ifs” and “maybes” and “possibles” that are slathered all over their report, and will latch onto them as gospel, even when they fail to adhere to their own word.

Feel free to bookmark this to prove me wrong.

And all of the “you” in this thread is “copyright you”, not smyrna specifically. For the record.

There will be enough in this report that your post prediction will come true for sure.

CyberNinjas cannot end up with an audit where nothing is found.

So they will “find” something and try and make a huge deal out of it, and you are correct…Trump supporters will ask for more investigations.

Especially since (and mark this down), this is all a set up for 2022 and beyond where GOP-led states will use some of their newly voted electoral powers to challenge every Democratic win they can.

And I predict in at least one case, where the new laws allow it, there will be an actual attempt by a state legislature to throw out the results of a popular vote in their state.

3 Likes

If they find something, what we can be sure of is that antiTrumpers will attempt to minimize its importance, as you are pre-emptively doing now.

You brought it up originally, but from then on, refused to address it. This was the original instance of you bringing it up.

I Googled around to see if I could find out something going on in Little Rock, especially since I pass through from time to time-I wanted to be safe and make sure I wasn’t driving into a Michael Crichton shadow government op. All I could seem to find was that the FBI was looking into the Clinton Foundation in Little Rock, or something. The story was a year old when you alluded to it, but then refused to ever address it after. We all get how this works.

What’s despicably crazy is that for 4 years, there was the ability to uncover the truth about it all with Trump at the helm, and he never did. There are only a handful of explanations for this, and the rational ones aren’t in your favor. Only the ones that have literally zero actually evidence, but are “obviously true”-to you.

Just like this audit. I do not look forward to being proven correct.

No…CyberNinjas did that themselves by being hyperpartisan, unqualified for the job, and by making tons of errors which have pretty much compromised their “audit” already.

1 Like